• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Cuts Thread...

Zod

It's not turning on Madden.

Byron Bell is not good. There is a backup tackle on someone's roster better than Bell. Munnerlyn is expendable at this point. He also could be helpful to a team in need of secondary help. I view a trade of this nature something similar to the Goodson for Campbell but hopefully with better results this time.

It's highly unlikely but was just a thought as I don't think we need 6 corners and he probably has the most trade clue aside from Norman who I would like to keep.

So we need to A.) find a team in need of secondary help so bad that they'd want a pint-sized slot corner, and B.) that team has to have a good to decent backup right tackle they're willing to give away, and C.) they'd have to be in a different division since intra-division trades are very rare.

gettis hasn't shown me anything that would make me believe he could "stay healthy".

respectful but edwards has shown less healthy than gettis limited. he's great at fair catches and getting ran down. not to mention that awkward passing situation we do time to time. smh... he should go to.

• Pie 1

So we need to A.) find a team in need of secondary help so bad that they'd want a pint-sized slot corner, and B.) that team has to have a good to decent backup right tackle they're willing to give away, and C.) they'd have to be in a different division since intra-division trades are very rare.

A. The pint size corner is a legit nickel

B. if they need a bad enough would make sense

C. Oh no 3 of 31 other teams ruled out of the equation...not a big deal when there's 28 others.

D. I'm not spending Saturday night going back and forth with you on a random thought I posted.

<p><p>

someone is pissing person off this is funny

• Pie 1

So...

QB:  Cam Newton, Derek Anderson

RB:  Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart (PUP), Kenjon Barner, Armond Smith

FB:  Mike Tolbert, Richie Brockel

TE:  Greg Olsen, Ben Hartsock, Brandon Williams

WR: Steve Smith, Brandon Lafell, Ted Ginn, Dominik Hixon, Armanti Edwards

OL:  Jordan Gross, Amini Silatolu, Ryan Kalil, Travelle Wharton, Byron Bell, Garry Williams, Brian Folkerts, Jeff Byers, Nate Chandler, Chris Scott

DE:  Charles Johnson, Greg Hardy, Frank Alexander, Wes Horton, Mario Addison

DT:  Star Lotulelei, Dwan Edwards, Kawann Short, Colin Cole

LB:   Luke Kuechly, Thomas Davis, Jon Beason, AJ Klein, Jordan Senn, Chase Blackburn

CB:  Josh Norman, Josh Thomas, Captain Munnerlyn, DJ Moore, Melvin White, James Dockery

S:    Charles Godfrey, Mike Mitchell, Colin Jones, Haruki Nakamura 

K:  Graham Gano

P:  Brad Nortman

LS: JJ Jansen

Your 2013 Carolina Panthers 53 man roster

The Gettis cut is the only one that stings. I was really pulling for the guy.