• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Montreal@Canes

Ncstatefan

In the Rangers game last night we lost in the SO,1-0, I believe it went 5 rounds deep.

Powerplay was horrible 0 for 8 so I was happy just to get the point.

Another OT loss for Mo, but I'm happy losing close games in OT than not trying at all. Seidenburg, Gleason and Ward were back. All three looked back to their old selves.

I think we'll start to win some of the up and coming games starting with Tuesday.

Buy one get one free offer with donation to Toys for tots (*is that the correct charity?)

Man, this team has been playing better as of late. I don't know if they just needed a change or what, but under Mo this team is doing a lot of things right.

Sure, we have a lot of defensive injuries, and this isn't the most talented team in the NHL, but Mo has them playing pretty well so far. They really impress me sometimes, and do a lot of things right, and other times, they do some things wrong that end up costing them. However, this team looks way better than it did earlier in the season.

If Cam Ward can stay in net, and we keep improving, I feel like we have a chance to win any game that comes our way. If we can improve our Power Play, this team's record will get better fast.

Man, this team has been playing better as of late. I don't know if they just needed a change or what, but under Mo this team is doing a lot of things right.

Sure, we have a lot of defensive injuries, and this isn't the most talented team in the NHL, but Mo has them playing pretty well so far. They really impress me sometimes, and do a lot of things right, and other times, they do some things wrong that end up costing them. However, this team looks way better than it did earlier in the season.

If Cam Ward can stay in net, and we keep improving, I feel like we have a chance to win any game that comes our way. If we can improve our Power Play, this team's record will get better fast.

I don't know if I would really call 1-1-3 record "better". Sure, we aren't losing that much...but we aren't winning either. Not to mention the blown leads and poor play as the game moves along.

Good start tonight though. Eric Staal has two goals in the first for a 2-0 lead.

3-2 at the end of the two. The third will begin with a 5-3 advantage for Carolina.

The Canes should be up by at least a few goals, as Montreal has served 22 penalty minutes (all were the two minute variety), compared to only two minutes for the Canes.

3-2 at the end of the two. The third will begin with a 5-3 advantage for Carolina.

The Canes should be up by at least a few goals, as Montreal has served 22 penalty minutes (all were the two minute variety), compared to only two minutes for the Canes.

22-2 sounds a little fishy to me!

Archived