• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Zod

For cams sake, trade him to a franchise that knows how to use him. Somewhere that has a competent coach, OC, offensive line, and secondary. Another player whose talents are wasted on this joke of a fuging franchise.

If we pay dwill more money u think he could fumble a little more . Chris goddamn Scott as a starter, josh nakamura Thomas, captain waste of life munnerlyn?

fug you hurney, fug you fox, fug you Jeff Davidson, fug you Shula, fug you Ron worst goddamn coach on the planet, and a special fug you to my sig, Jerry I have no clue how to be an owner in this league Richardson.

Yeah, bc Ron Rivera is at fault for DeAngelo fumbling AGAIN against Seattle....

We were marching in...

Williams cost as last year with a HUGE fumble giving them the lead. Good game was called.

Even if carolina would have got a TD that drive, they would have only been up by 2. Seattle is in FG range now it would not have mattered.

I don't care, I fuging hate Rivera. And I'm starting to hate everyone that allows these incompetent people keep their fuging jobs. This is like a fuging snowball. I don't feel like reading a others week's worth of "it's just one game."

I'm fuging tired of this poo.

It always rolls downhill. And yet another year will be wasted, so we can all put all of our hopes into another mediocre team and coach next season, only for them to come out like fuging robots and do the same poo all over again.

• Pie 2

All those QBs that keep getting talked about, Wilson, Kap, RG3, Luck, etc are better than Cam. Its sad for us Panthers fans but its true. Our coaches suck, players suck, play calling sucks, refs suck, ownership sucks, and luck sucks.

Except the part where it's completely false. He runs the plays that were called, and he ran them damn well.