• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Zod

fajita spread getting attacked now.  Butt will come off about 5, should be ready for service about 6 JIT for late schedule.

Now its time to take a break.  Just sat down, cracked a cold one, listening to the Fox panel.

Its fugging time people!!

Get 'em Cam

Luuuuuuuuke

Ruuun TEDDDD!!   Ruuuuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!

Heeeere commmmes the Kraken!!

Have a seat Russell!!!  Take your fugging seat son!!!

Yep.  I'm ready. 

Hey, y'all!

Good morning! 10 AM? NFL scheduling sucks big fat rocks, but what'cha gonna do? On to the game!

I've been thinking about it, and if there is ONE key to the game, and I've mentioned this before, it's Carpenter. He was a 1st round selection who has not been able to stay healthy. He's a big, stout OG who has played great when healthy. We're all thinking about Seattle's line based on who started last year and who will start today, but Seattle does more substituting than most teams to keep the line fresh. I suspect Carpenter is going to get a lot of reps today. particularly on clear run downs.

If he plays like the first rounder he was, our O line can hold their own against your impressive D line.

That is the key to the game because, if he plays that well and gets significant reps, it will mean Seattle's whole playbook is gonna be available. Conversely, with the Legion of Boom and the quality of your receiving corps, Seattle should be able to stack the box and force Cam to throw into the Legion of Boom's territory, and that should be advantage: Seahawks.

However, you do have Steve Smith and I am not one of those who minimizes his impact. But as good as Steve is, so is the L of B at what they do, so it's Smith's skill set isn't as big a problem for Seattle as it is for teams with lesser CBs.

The two things you should be able to do is exploit the middle a little, at least based on last year. If Quinn's schemes don't address that softness, Cam can have a field day. The injuries on our D line and the less-than-stellar quality of your O line make that pretty much a push, I'd say, so we probably will not get great pressure on Cam. The caveat here is Quinn's system. We really don't know what that is. Regardless, it should take some significant amount of stunting and blitzing to  disrupt Cam. Taht is what Quinn has been saying, though, that they would be aggressive, so I guess we'll find out.

Basically, there are washes all over this game. It's an interesting match-up as we seem balanced by opposites. That is why the key is Carpenter. If one of the those opposing balances is tilted to even neutral, that equals an imbalance and an advantage.

If Carp has a monster game, it should be a Seattle win.

Here's to an injury-free game and no significant idiotic yellow flags that change the game.

If you're grilling, have some fresh-caught blue crab for me!

Good luck!

Cheers!

How'd u get it free?

I have gotten it free for about 5yrs now. Just call DTV, ask for retentions dept this is key, tell them you need to cancel because your bill is to high and there are better offers out there whether it be Uverse, TWC, or just streaming from the internet. Works best if you out of contract. They have more money to credit if you call Monday or Tuesday mornings.