• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Zod

Its been a double-butt kind of morning.  One hot one outside.  One hot one inside.  Been rolling both of them around a little so far.

Happy, Happy, Panther Day!

Oh yeah.  Hats off to the travelers and rebel-rousers who will be present.  Be loud and represent!  I myself have not darkened the doors of BofA since that fateful Saturday night.  Hopefully today will prove to be the beginning of the end of my meaningless boycott.  Days like today sure make it hard to be a stubborn old asshole.  

Go Panthers.  Beat the Hags!!

• Pie 1

anyone notice that when cam blows on his hands before the first snap, its a throwing play; but when he doesn't blow on his hands it is a running play?

not real sure why i just thought of that...its been a long day

He has done that before the first snap of every game since HS....it isn't tipping off anything

Seattles DE Cliff Avril is doubtful today... Didn't know if we were tracking that... But if he's out I'm starting DeAngelo in Fantasy

that's big for Carolina.  The Hawks are already down two rush ends and as good as Michael Bennett is, he's a left end.  So they might have to push Bennett right, and he's still potent as a rusher, but then Red Bryant might have to play some passing downs - and he's not built to rush the passer at all.

• Pie 1