• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Cardinals Gameday Thread

Zod

Refs are just trying to cheat us out of the game at this point. We don't stand a chance.

I wonder what the mobsters have on the refs. LOL. If they were all legitimate calls then fine. But anyone watching knows their not.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Thank you, I’m hoping Bryce, Canales, and this new Oline works out. If Bryce becomes a franchise QB then even regardless of our record I will be very happy.
    • Thanks to BC's versatility and the addition of Nijman as a swing OT, the costs we have spent on the OL may save us a roster spot.  First, Brady Christensen has played OT and OG for Carolina, and he has always been a notch below average, according to PFF.  Last season, they talked about giving him looks at center, but his injury prevented that from happening.   Most of his experience here is at G, but he also has swing OT abilities.  Nijman is an excellent swing OT, an important addition that gives us Ekwonu insurance and depth at both T spots.  If you consider Cade May has been mentioned as the new backup Center behind Corbett, then he also has the ability to play 3 positions.  Here is how you have solid depth three deep and you do so with better and fewer players.  In the past, the OL has been a madhouse when a lineman goes down--we had 2.  It seems we had someone new in the game every week.  The OL needs to know the system and they need to communicate.  If I were coach, I would carry 8 total OL on the 53-man roster, saving at least one roster spot, and I would feel confident that I had depth on three levels.  Here is what it would look like: (I would keep Zavala on the PS to begin the season--he needs it)  Green indicates a free agent addition
    • Nice to have a front office that actually is trying to address the o-line for once.