• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Cardinals Gameday Thread

Zod

I think Gettleman's non endorsement of Cam as the QB of the future should speak volumes to anyone who's listening.  You saw today how teams will handle him.   He locks in on his receiver,  doesn't call audibles in his third year, doesn't have the confidence of teammates in fact he distances himself from them when off the field,  when you have a speedy linebacker spying on him he's no threat to run,.....the list goes on and on.   

The announcers opened with saying how he checks at the line for 70 percent of the play calling.

I know you don't really care and are likely a buccs fan or something like that and are just trolling. But I just want to make sure the record is set straight.

The announcers opened with saying how he checks at the line for 70 percent of the play calling.

I know you don't really care and are likely a buccs fan or something like that and are just trolling. But I just want to make sure the record is set straight.

I am far from a troll.  PSL holder since season 2.  

If he is calling 70 percent of his plays then that's all the more reason he's not getting it done.  I think the announcers just said what the Panthers coaches told them since one of the greatest criticisms of Cam from folks who've played the game is that he doesn't have the contidence of the coaches to change plays.  Steve Smith when asked about it this week gave one of the longest non answers I've ever heard about it without saying Cam can change plays.  

Look I'm just about the biggest Cam homer you will find. My friends that I talk football with always refuse to discuss Cam or the Panthers with me. I want Cam to succeed and I want him to be the QB of the future. I'm not ready to give up on him yet. He's had a good season until this game. Every QB has stinkers and Cam just had one. On the other hand, it's pretty easy to predict what is going to happen at the end as Cam is forcing plays. 

Why does your friends refuse to talk about Cam and the Panthers with you?

And, why is Cam forcing plays? Oh, maybe the answer is, his Receivers are not helping him out. That is too easy. Nope, it Cam's fault because he is doing something wrong.

Why is it when it comes to QBs like Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford, Luck and even Eli,  you would hear folks admit the QBs are forcing the ball because the Receivers are fugging up but when it comes to QBs like Cam, it's all on them.

The media and Colts fans will demand the team do every thing to help Luck succeed. I simply don't get the hype surrounding him when all he's doing is managing the games like he was in college. It's the rest of the team who is making him look good and he gets all of the credit. But you folks expect Cam to be like a workhorse and carry this team week in and out. Guess what happens when, the Receivers don't do their part? Cam forces the balls.

I strongly believe deep down inside many of you simply don't want Cam under center. U will tolerate him playing but the measuring stick you will give to another QB, u will not do so with him. And that is so darn obvious.

Bye bye riv. This town deserves better.

Judging by your team's track record with coaches, I'd say Rivera deserve better.

So far this team is 0-2 with coaches they have forced out and the coaches have gone on to have much better success with other teams.

But keep believing that it's the coaches and QBs who are the problem with this team.

lafell has no hands, he just watches the play happen. Cam stayed in the pocket most of the game and had people breaking thru the line left and right. basic call playing. I did like the full house formation, linebackers played good, secondary did pretty well, front line didnt do much damage at all. Came out and cam was on fire, the play calling gets worse and worse as the game goes on.. and no Derek should not start.... no way then we will never have qb. Cam is one of the most talented atheletes in the league. stupid as hell to get rid of him. build this team up.. lets spend some fuging money on free agents or other teams someone we know will have an effect. someone known for being a good player, not this 7th round bullshit 

Judging by your team's track record with coaches, I'd say Rivera deserve better.

So far this team is 0-2 with coaches they have forced out and the coaches have gone on to have much better success with other teams.

But keep believing that it's the coaches and QBs who are the problem with this team.

0-2??? The only one I can think of that has done anything at all is fox and he has still only been to one conference championship game and he went to 2 while here. Also it was time for fox to go. A coach can only stay in one place for so long before things get too stale. Andy reid for instance

First off, are you a fan of this team? If not then what do you know about it? This team has taken the personality of its head coach, Ron Rivera.

If you're not a panther fan I wouldn't expect you to know that. If you are a fan, then you are the dumbest fan in our fan base. And that's saying a lot.

I am far from a troll.  PSL holder since season 2.  

If he is calling 70 percent of his plays then that's all the more reason he's not getting it done.  I think the announcers just said what the Panthers coaches told them since one of the greatest criticisms of Cam from folks who've played the game is that he doesn't have the contidence of the coaches to change plays.  Steve Smith when asked about it this week gave one of the longest non answers I've ever heard about it without saying Cam can change plays.  

You are so full of Poo.  

Notice that came on here already accusing Cam, while not holding any of the other players accountable for the lost of this game when it's clear there was a whole lot of drop balls. Nope, his balls are all tied up because of Cam.

And I don't know why some of you just don't say it. U want to believe Cam can't be like the Peyton Manning, or the Lucks of the NFL because he's BLACK. And we're to believe the old stereotypical BS created and pushed by whites in the media that Blacks will never make better QBs than white ones.

So sick of the He needs to prove himself BS while we give endless chances to the white qBs who are worst than this kid.  

How the fug you know Luck or any of the other white QBs are calling most of their plays? Are we to assume they can based on their skin color like you are with Cam?!

You are so full of Poo.  

Notice that came on here already accusing Cam, while not holding any of the other players accountable for the lost of this game when it's clear there was a whole lot of drop balls. Nope, his balls are all tied up because of Cam.

And I don't know why some of you just don't say it. U want to believe Cam can't be like the Peyton Manning, or the Lucks of the NFL because he's BLACK. And we're to believe the old stereotypical BS created and pushed by whites in the media that Blacks will never make better QBs than white ones.

So sick of the He needs to prove himself BS while we give endless chances to the white qBs who are worst than this kid.  

How the fug you know Luck or any of the other white QBs are calling most of their plays? Are we to assume they can based on their skin color like you are with Cam?!

My criticism of Cam's play has nothing to do with race and I won't dignify your post by saying anything else about it.

First off, are you a fan of this team? If not then what do you know about it? This team has taken the personality of its head coach, Ron Rivera.

If you're not a panther fan I wouldn't expect you to know that. If you are a fan, then you are the dumbest fan in our fan base. And that's saying a lot.

Actually, i've been following this team for the past four years. Yep, before Cam became your QB.

So u are saying that the team took on the personality of John Fox also? You're argument is quite shallow and baseless. Always blaming every coach and QB but never accepting that there might be more going on with your team than meets the eye.

Funnt how well your team played when Cam shared the ball against the Gaints. This week, he tried to make it all about Smitty and the game went south.

FYI, a team usually takes on the culture of those who have been there longer. There seems to be something wrong with this team and it's not the coach nor QB's fault.