• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Cardinals Gameday Thread

Zod

If I've ever seen a bunch of loser coaches and loser team gathered in one place the Panthers' locker room has got to be that spot.

they are pitiful in a funny sort of way. If you say I'm not a real Panther fan, well I'm getting there. But I have leaned to see the humor in this monkey hump.

Our OC might be the worst in football. He might be the only OC who can design a game plan that exposes all our weaknesses.

Actually, i've been following this team for the past four years. Yep, before Cam became your QB.

So u are saying that the team took on the personality of John Fox also? You're argument is quite shallow and baseless. Always blaming every coach and QB but never accepting that there might be more going on with your team than meets the eye.

Funnt how well your team played when Cam shared the ball against the Gaints. This week, he tried to make it all about Smitty and the game went south.

FYI, a team usually takes on the culture of those who have been there longer. There seems to be something wrong with this team and it's not the coach nor QB's fault.

You're the only one who keeps bringing up cam. There are several issues with the panthers . Ron Rivera is one of them. Ownership is another. Marty hurney is another. Not having addressed needs over the years and bad drafts help as well.

I have been a fan for 11 years and have a pretty solid hold on what our teams problems are, and when I say Ron Rivera needs to be fired it is legitimate. He's not the guy.

John fox is a fine coach but never had a legitimate QB. And he's doing ok now because he has one.

We actually under RR have been one of the better red zone offenses in the NFL

Idk why yall keep saying that. We're not a good redzone offense

We're ranked bottom 10 in red zone tds this year

Cam had the fewest passing redzone touchdowns in the league last year. I guarantee he wont get above 10. Wilson had more redzone touchdown passes last seasn than Cam had TD passes period

Well a veteran QB would have just thrown it away instead of trying to "force " it. Cam should know by now.

Maybe it's time to stop wanting Cam to do it all and always second guessing his actions. Every QBs, Vet or Rookie, forces their balls under pressure or when they want to make things happen. It's so easy to sit and act all righteous after the fact but if those forced balls was caught like they should have been and turned into points, you would be singing a different song. It seems all so of you do on here is sit and second guess every decision, every action Cam does. But u give so little attention to those who are causing him to do what he is doing.  

I will say it again, you folks expect more out of Cam than you do the rest of the team, which is a darn shame. U are doing nothing more than burning this talented young man out. And it's a damn shame.

You are so not deserving of him. Yes, I said it.

• Pie 1

You're the only one who keeps bringing up cam. There are several issues with the panthers . Ron Rivera is one of them. Ownership is another. Marty hurney is another. Not having addressed needs over the years and bad drafts help as well.

I have been a fan for 11 years and have a pretty solid hold on what our teams problems are, and when I say Ron Rivera needs to be fired it is legitimate. He's not the guy.

John fox is a fine coach but never had a legitimate QB. And he's doing ok now because he has one.

I mentioned Cam becaus there are some who believe that I only came on this site or started following this team because of him. I actually follow many of the football teams. Not closely like I am now with you guys but I happen to love the game and pay attention to all the teams. Right now I'm watching the 49er and Texan game. There is a reason why I choose the ID that I did.

Also, sometimes being a fan for a very long time does form a bit of bias towards your team and forces you to be blind to their weakness. Even thou deep down inside you know the problem is more than a coach or QB change. When are you folks going to start being honest to yourself and stop changing QBs and coaches like a Prostitute changes her Johns? 

There is a saying, if you keep seeing the same pattern of behavior despite the many changes at the same position, then maybe that isn't where the problem really lies. U folks seem to be looking for someone to come in and change the culture of this team. The question should be, who controlling the culture in the first place?

In reagards to your comment on Fox:  Did you see what he did with a mechanically challenged QB like The Golden Calf of Bristol? Clausen is way better than The Golden Calf of Bristol. So that tells me something else was going on behind the scene. 

BTW, Chud is also doing quite well as the headcoach. What is the excuse for that? 

I mentioned Cam becaus there are some who believe that I only came on this site or started following this team because of him. I actually follow many of the football teams. Not closely like I am now with you guys but I happen to love the game and pay attention to all the teams. Right now I'm watching the 49er and Texan game. There is a reason why I choose the ID that I did.

Also, sometimes being a fan for a very long time does form a bit of bias towards your team and forces you to be blind to their weakness. Even thou deep down inside you know the problem is more than a coach or QB change. When are you folks going to start being honest to yourself and stop changing QBs and coaches like a Prostitute changes her Johns?

There is a saying, if you keep seeing the same pattern of behavior despite the many changes at the same position, then maybe that isn't where the problem really lies. U folks seem to be looking for someone to come in and change the culture of this team. The question should be, who controlling the culture in the first place?

In reagards to your comment on Fox: Did you see what he did with a mechanically challenged QB like The Golden Calf of Bristol? Clausen is way better than The Golden Calf of Bristol. So that tells me something else was going on behind the scene.

BTW, Chud is also doing quite well as the headcoach. What is the excuse for that?

You're making a lot of sweeping generalizations about me. Have you ever read any of my posts? I consider myself a very objective fan and know the game of football very well.

John fox couldn't bench The Golden Calf of Bristol quick enough. He's a defensive coach. He did nothing with The Golden Calf of Bristol as far as mechanics. He never had an OC in carolina worth poo. He was force fed jimmy clausen by hurney which was just a puppet for jerry Richardson.

Go back and read what I've said about Cam, Richardson, hurney, our o line, our secondary and all other aspects of our team.

And who said anything about chud? He has a better coaching staff in Cleveland than he did here. Also has a better oline and secondary. Chud wanted to be a head coach. Carolina was nothing more than a stepping stone for him. And what other coaches that we treated like a prostitute are killing it? Dan henning? Jeff Davidson? Seifert? Jack del rio?

You're making a lot of sweeping generalizations about me. Have you ever read any of my posts? I consider myself a very objective fan and know the game of football very well.

John fox couldn't bench The Golden Calf of Bristol quick enough. He's a defensive coach. He did nothing with The Golden Calf of Bristol as far as mechanics. He never had an OC in carolina worth poo. He was force fed jimmy clausen by hurney which was just a puppet for jerry Richardson.

Go back and read what I've said about Cam, Richardson, hurney, our o line, our secondary and all other aspects of our team.

And who said anything about chud? He has a better coaching staff in Cleveland than he did here. Also has a better oline and secondary. Chud wanted to be a head coach. Carolina was nothing more than a stepping stone for him. And what other coaches that we treated like a prostitute are killing it? Dan henning? Jeff Davidson? Seifert? Jack del rio?

So you admit that the problem with this team is more its culture and less the coaches.

Considering this is a fairly young team, you have gone through quite a bit of coaches, don't you think?

Why does your friends refuse to talk about Cam and the Panthers with you?

And, why is Cam forcing plays? Oh, maybe the answer is, his Receivers are not helping him out. That is too easy. Nope, it Cam's fault because he is doing something wrong.

Why is it when it comes to QBs like Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford, Luck and even Eli,  you would hear folks admit the QBs are forcing the ball because the Receivers are fugging up but when it comes to QBs like Cam, it's all on them.

The media and Colts fans will demand the team do every thing to help Luck succeed. I simply don't get the hype surrounding him when all he's doing is managing the games like he was in college. It's the rest of the team who is making him look good and he gets all of the credit. But you folks expect Cam to be like a workhorse and carry this team week in and out. Guess what happens when, the Receivers don't do their part? Cam forces the balls.

I strongly believe deep down inside many of you simply don't want Cam under center. U will tolerate him playing but the measuring stick you will give to another QB, u will not do so with him. And that is so darn obvious.

They refuse to talk about Cam with me because I constantly hype Cam up. I fully believe that he has the potential to be the greatest QB of all time.

I agree with you that too many Panthers fans take Cam for granted. Too many people also act like Cam has little to no issues as well. I love Cam to death. He's my 2nd favorite player behind Smitty (and tbh I talk about Cam way more than I do Smitty). Cam just had a really bad second half, but his teammates did not help him out at all. AWFUL offensive line and early drops that should have been TD's really hurt not only him, but the team as a whole. I just can't help to think, "what if Cam had another weapon, a real offensive line, and a great coaching staff around him?". Hopefully we'll find out next season...

I think Gettleman's non endorsement of Cam as the QB of the future should speak volumes to anyone who's listening. You saw today how teams will handle him. He locks in on his receiver, doesn't call audibles in his third year, doesn't have the confidence of teammates in fact he distances himself from them when off the field, when you have a speedy linebacker spying on him he's no threat to run,.....the list goes on and on.

frank garcia is that you?