• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - 49ers Gameday Thread

Zod

Cam didn't fumble the ball. Kalil was the one who messed up the pass. But we all know Cam will be blamed for anything he's involved with. SMH.

Yep...that was ALL on Kalil. Never got the ball to Cam.

This will be a special season. In the past, one of those two fumbles would have been recovered by the Niners and they would have won on a FG. Like the 2003 season, things bounced our way.

I am one of the biggest Cam nut huggers here. I just saw the play once and then chucked my phone didn't see the replay. But that's good to know. Thanks.

Thank God Cam was quick to recover the fumble thou.

I am so proud of this team. This game was one of those ugly games from a season or two ago. To see this team scratching and fighting for a win despite things not going their way and their mishaps, said a lot to me tonight. 

This team is making strides to become the team that earns the respect of those who refuse to give it to them.

• Pie 1

Thank God Cam was quick to recover the fumble thou.

I am so proud of this team. This game was one of those ugly games from a season or two ago. To see this team scratching and fighting for a win despite things not going their way and their mishaps, said a lot to me tonight.

This team is making strides to become the team that earns the respect of those who refuse to give it to them.

Agreed. This was a great victory for these guys. Turnover on a punt, interception, missed FG, fumbled twice on the last drive, dropped balls, all things that in the past would have crippled this team. They battled and scrapped out a win. I haven't been this excited in a looooong time.

Final one for this thread...

The sports media hyped this game and to a certain degree it lived up to it's billing. It wasn't a pretty game for either side. Both teams were billed as defensively strong, so to see such a low scoring game shouldn't come as a shock.

I am not a football expert but what i've learned is: When a team shows up to a game, they have to put it all on the line for a win. Wins don't have to be pretty. They don't have to be high scoring. They simply have to do everything they can to get that W. It's that attitude that separates those who make it to Play-offs and those who go home at the end of the season.

And FYI, I am glad the Defense is showing that they are the real deal. Look at most of those SB wins...They were low scoring games where the Defense made it happen on the field for both teams. The team that won was the team that wanted the win the most. They hung in there and stayed alert to catch tha lucky break. That is what this game is really all about.

Glad to see the Panthers are finally coming around both mentally and physically.

• Pie 1