• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dex's Trip To The Queen City

Dex

Mine was less than $200 round trip.

Dude, how the fug did you find roundtrip tix for under $200.. I live in New York and searched both LGA and JFK for tickets and best I found was around $215/each roundtrip.. My wife and I played around with the fantasy of making the trip after the SF win. However, we were a day late and many dollars short on all that.. 

We are college students, but do want to make a trip to BofA sooner rather than later now that we are much closer to Charlotte.. We are originally from California and have seen the Panthers live twice on the west coast (Once in SD and once in AZ)...

That is awesome that all worked out perfect for you and your girl.. Thanks for sharing your trip highlights with us.. My wife and I are very jealous of you and your gf being able to make the trip.. Haha

• Pie 1

Dude, how the fug did you find roundtrip tix for under $200.. I live in New York and searched both LGA and JFK for tickets and best I found was around $215/each roundtrip.. My wife and I played around with the fantasy of making the trip after the SF win. However, we were a day late and many dollars short on all that.. 

We are college students, but do want to make a trip to BofA sooner rather than later now that we are much closer to Charlotte.. We are originally from California and have seen the Panthers live twice on the west coast (Once in SD and once in AZ)...

That is awesome that all worked out perfect for you and your girl.. Thanks for sharing your trip highlights with us.. My wife and I are very jealous of you and your gf being able to make the trip.. Haha

Haha yeah man it was $198 each we booked in August. Great time, hope you get a chance to go down soon!

• Pie 1