• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dex's Trip To The Queen City

Dex

Haha yeah at the stadium. Beer & Bojangles was godly.

Although I did not have to travel to the land o' lederhosen, I still had to forfeit my tickets to BMW clients.  I truly hate I didn't get to come and meet you.  Great write up BTW. 

And help an old man.  How do you embed youtube vids.  I can't figure it out.  And I usually drink at night.  And it's night.

• Pie 1

Although I did not have to travel to the land o' lederhosen, I still had to forfeit my tickets to BMW clients.  I truly hate I didn't get to come and meet you.  Great write up BTW. 

And help an old man.  How do you embed youtube vids.  I can't figure it out.  And I usually drink at night.  And it's night.

Copy the link.

paste the link in here

boom.

• Pie 1

Copy the link.

paste the link in here

boom.

What is the link?  Make it simple.  I am 99 years old.  Not poo I don't know WTF.  I copy the http: it doesn't work, I click the "embed" button I get poo.  Help me young grasshopper.  (I'm not kidding send me a PM if you need to)

What is the link?  Make it simple.  I am 99 years old.  Not poo I don't know WTF.  I copy the http: it doesn't work, I click the "embed" button I get poo.  Help me young grasshopper.  (I'm not kidding send me a PM if you need to)

oh poo lol it's not showing it ok so but inbetween the youtubes paste the link.

edit: AHHHHHHH it keeps disappearing.

[ youtube ] [ / youtube]

But no spaces when you do it. I had to spread it out above otherwise it disappears.

oh poo lol it's not showing it ok so but inbetween the youtubes paste the link.

edit: AHHHHHHH it keeps disappearing.

[ youtube ] [ / youtube]

OK. 

Great, now you and me both are drunk.  This is why I let the German's have my tickets, I knew this is what would happen if me and you were in the same vicinity.

• Pie 1