• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offiial Panthers - Dolphins Gameday Thread

Zod

Only 2 things to say:

1. Cam, I doubted you for the better part of your nfl career. Was not sure you were the answer. I now see the light. You are a God among men out there. You have officially brought that magic we saw at Auburn here to Charlotte. I am a concert and true believer.

2. All of you douche nozzles saying this game was over in the first half can go ear a bag of ducks . You should be forced to give up your posting privileges and just go play Madden...because real football and true fans have no use for you.

Agreed on your second point. 

It's obvious this is not the same Panthers team (or Luck; knock on wood), as the past two years. So the least a fan/huddler could do is believe the team is going to win, or has a chance. I did (as I've felt the past two tough games against San Fran and NE) during the game thread. I even confidently mentioned a fourth qtr come back and win, after stating the Panthers could score a TD after the half and 1st half FG; and they did!

More power to you (and this team)!!

Missing CJ bit us today.... Playing on the road on a short week after two emotional wins....

We got the W that is all that matters and there is always room for improvement....

I'm hoping for improving our Win streak to 8 next week.

Joe Philbin waiting twenty seconds to decide whether or not he wanted to call a timeout on two occasions bit Miami today.

You can go back and forth all you like, bottom line is this team needs to stay focused on the tasks in front of them.

If you can't understand the difference, then you ARE as dumb as we thought you were.

Carry on

Oh there is a difference

Two years questioning the same player and whining about his perceived lack of leadership capabilities is more significant than 7 people posting about how they gave up the game and most likely ended up not even turning off the tv or leaving their living room

Oh there is a difference

Two years questioning the same player and whining about his perceived lack of leadership capabilities is more significant than 7 people posting about how they gave up the game and most likely ended up not even turning off the tv or leaving their living room

I questioned whether the QB we took had the skills to be the answer. I did not quit on him, I was not sure if he was going to be the answer.

Tge diuche nozzles wrote off the team in the first half talking about how the team sucked. Moaning and bitching on every single play.

Yep, that us a big difference.

Archived