• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There's bitter Steeler fans

Boltergeist

ugh my team has won six super bowls with two in the last ten years and has a nationwide fanbase and i can go to any city in america and find a fuging stiller bar where i can go rock my bleached wranglers and roethlisberger jersey combo

but nobody knows the pain i feel having watched my steelers miss the playoffs this season

ugh my team has won six super bowls with two in the last ten years and has a nationwide fanbase and i can go to any city in america and find a fuging stiller bar where i can go rock my bleached wranglers and roethlisberger jersey combo

but nobody knows the pain i feel having watched my steelers miss the playoffs this season

Well at the moment, he can't go to any of those Stiller bars. I didn't notice it the first time I read it, but it was filed by an inmate in a PA correctional facility (this would also likely explain the handwritten part, too)

Well at the moment, he can't go to any of those Stiller bars. I didn't notice it the first time I read it, but it was filed by an inmate in a PA correctional facility (this would also likely explain the handwritten part, too)

For murder.

Link

A Pittsburgh Steelers fan imprisoned for murder has sued the league and wants a federal judge to delay the remainder of the playoffs so the Steelers can have another chance to qualify for them.

Archived