• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock Offseason 1.0

Catalyst

I think the problem with a CB in the 3rd is the drop off of talent from the projected 1st round CB's. We would basically be drafting more of the same instead of a real upgrade. I think if you want a difference maker at CB you have to go early but the question is  are there any difference makers in this draft that will be available at 28 or later?

I think the problem with a CB in the 3rd is the drop off of talent from the projected 1st round CB's. We would basically be drafting more of the same instead of a real upgrade. I think if you want a difference maker at CB you have to go early but the question is  are there any difference makers in this draft that will be available at 28 or later?

See, I look at it the other way around. I'm not real high on the corners projected to go in the 1st/2nd and don't see THAT much difference between them and the 3rd/4th round guys.

See, I look at it the other way around. I'm not real high on the corners projected to go in the 1st/2nd and don't see THAT much difference between them and the 3rd/4th round guys.

That is still problematic in comparison to what we have. we agree to a certain extent I just think there are a couple of CB's that could make a difference but are out of our reach at 28. anything after that is like you said "don't see  that much difference."

Archived