• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

San Diego St. RB Adam Muema leaves the combine for "religious reasons"

Boltergeist

Wow at the ppl in this thread just wow.

Hey I'm cool religion is teh dumbz!! Everyone look how cool I am!!

Tolerance is not a strong suit around here is it? Oh wait, everything except Christianity is acceptable, I forgot.

Guy says he's Gay he's a hero, guy says he talks to God and he's a piece of poo.

Good look huddle, real good look.

Tolerance is not a strong suit around here is it? Oh wait, everything except Christianity is acceptable, I forgot.

Guy says he's Gay he's a hero, guy says he talks to God and he's a piece of poo.

One person in this thread bashed religion. And he has zero people on this site who respect him anyway. So what the fug are u talking about?

Try not to hurt yourself while stepping off of your high horse.

One person in this thread bashed religion. And he has zero people on this site who respect him anyway. So what the fug are u talking about?

Try not to hurt yourself while stepping off of your high horse.

You sir, must be simple.

The entire front page is calling the guy crazy, nutjob or wishing ill to come to him because of his expressed views.

That is pathetic and unnecessary.

Ok lol, lets take it to that level. The fact is apparently this guy believes he has God on speed dial and has actually had a conversation with God where he was told to ditch one of the most important job interviews in his entire life in order to have a future with a team that is about as deep at RB as you can get. There's a difference between being religious and being off mentally. This guy seemingly falls into the latter.

Ok lol, lets take it to that level. The fact is apparently this guy believes he has God on speed dial and has actually had a conversation with God where he was told to ditch one of the most important job interviews in his entire life in order to have a future with a team that is about as deep at RB as you can get. There's a difference between being religious and being off mentally. This guy seemingly falls into the latter.

Maybe it does? All I am saying is why the bum rush to judge? Why should we care? What difference does it make what the fug this guy does or doesn't do with his life it literally effects no one else but himself. It's what he felt he should do.

Good for him, now who is actually participating in the combine?

You sir, must be simple.

The entire front page is calling the guy crazy, nutjob or wishing ill to come to him because of his expressed views.

That is pathetic and unnecessary.

Damn man. Are u just looking for reasons to pretend youre offended? No one (except one troll) cares what his religion is. Hes claiming "god told me if i work LESS then my counterparts, ill be rewarded by being drafted to the best team in the league so thats what ill do"...... Its asinine.

Gods cool with drinking, smoking, speeding, a little recreational marijuana, and PLAYING football. But participating in the combine..... WOAHHHH thats where god draws the line. God forbid (pardon the pun), the guy sprints for 5 seconds today and lifts some weights. God doesnt allow that.

I like how with all the civil wars going on and human trafficking, youre ok with the logic of god taking the time to go over NFL draft positioning with some no name RB. I wonder if this conference was done over skype or iMessage....

Maybe it does? All I am saying is why the bum rush to judge? Why should we care? What difference does it make what the fug this guy does or doesn't do with his life it literally effects no one else but himself. It's what he felt he should do.

Good for him, now who is actually participating in the combine?

Affects no one else but himself? This fuging guy was given a prime opportunity to showcase his athletic ability in front of millions of viewers and hundreds of personnel people. Do you know how he got there? Someone else was turned down! This dumb fug cock blocked another player from getting to be at the combine because he had a Son of Sam moment. fug that. His decision robbed another young man from relishing the opportunity while also making him raise tons of red flags for any team that even considered drafting him.

Affects no one else but himself? This fuging guy was given a prime opportunity to showcase his athletic ability in front of millions of viewers and hundreds of personnel people. Do you know how he got there? Someone else was turned down! This dumb fug cock blocked another player from getting to be at the combine because he had a Son of Sam moment. fug that. His decision robbed another young man from relishing the opportunity while also making him raise tons of red flags for any team that even considered drafting him.

What about Teddy Bridgewater who did not participate or the countless other prospects who show up but do nothing? Where is your outcry for them?

What about Teddy Bridgewater who did not participate or the countless other prospects who show up but do nothing? Where is your outcry for them?

Shame on them too. I have always been against players that show up and don't participate whatever their reasons may be (other than injury of course). The thread was about this one player and I don't feel any different towards him because his reasoning was "God told him to do it." He robbed another player that was willing to show up and put everything on the line and he did it by choice.

Archived