• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 NHL PLAYOFFS (Round 2)

Habs-Bolts was a very exciting game. Glad my boys came out on top, don't know how many more of those I can take though, very intense. From what I saw from Pitt-CBJ it was exciting too, but I feel as though that is what the series will be like - CBJ battles hard every game, may even win 2 games - but fall short in the end. 

In the late game Anaheim went up 4-0 before Dallas stormed back to make it 4-3 and in the final minutes Seguin rocketed one toward the net but it caught Ryan Getzlaf right in the face and he ended up leaving the game but the Ducks still managed to hold on and get the dubya.

By the way, Canes fans; Frederik Andersen (the d-bag that wouldn't sign with us when we drafted him) ended up starting in net for the Ducks.

Montreal played awesome tonight, but I don't see a sweep in the series. That was only the second game all year between the two that didn't go to at least OT (other was 3-1 with empty net). But Price is playing great and the goalie matchup alone will carry MTL. 

Archived