Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
MichaelNewtonII

Greg Hardy Arrested

Sing it with me.  "Gold diggin' hoes drivin me crazy, I can't take it no more!"

If he did any of the things he's accused of, fug him and kiss that extensions goodbye.

If she is setting him up for a payday (and the incongruity of some of the charges compared to the police report makes this suspicious) then he'll learn a valuable lesson about sticking his dick in crazy, and whatever it costs him financially is well worth the lesson.

Edited by fieryprophet

bruises and welts on her back.  That's enough for me. That's fuging disgusting. 

Looks like a he said/she said type of case shaping out. Usually the woman gets the benefit out the doubt. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Not to say she's lying, but if he did what she is alleging she would be dead.

Here's the issue...if we put him on the trade block, what team would be stupid enough to trade for him knowing his contract is up next summer?

Where does his friend enter into all this? Maybe he caused some if the alleged injuries?

• Pie 1

And also, if he really did that, why the hell would he call 911 on himself?

Maybe he's not very smart.

Or maybe he thought "If I'm the first one to call, I win!"

Whatever the case, I hope what has been alleged isn't true. If its even close to what has been described above, Hardy is fugged.

He called 911 because she wouldn't leave his house.

Where does his friend enter into all this? Maybe he caused some if the alleged injuries?

He apparently held her down while Hardy called 911.  Sounds like that could easily cause a welt on her back.

Also, if she wasn't being an aggressor, than why did she have to be held down?

I don't want to come off as condoning any abuse towards women but this story is very very fishy.

• Pie 1

Next two headlines in this story.

Panthers Greg Hardy being sued by ex-girlfriend who accused him of choking her.

Suit against Greg Hardy of the Panthers settled out of court for undisclosed sum.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

• Pie 1

LOL at the idea that a man like Hardy couldnt have done this because "she would be dead"

Most of us are perfectly capable in beating the hell out of our wives, yet also capable of stroking her cheek gently if she cries, or..we;;..you know.

It's called "control". Seriously, its like some of you have never wrestled around with someone weaker than yourself.

I hope to god all of this mess isnt true, but lets put this stupid idea that it cant be true because he is capable of so much more damage = innocence to rest. Most women whom have been battered "could" have received ALOT worse if the man truly wanted to dish it out, and it doesnt take a beast of an athelete to do so.

• Pie 3

I'm thinking the friend was a 'she' and that's what started all of this. Sounds like angry, drunk girlfriend found him with someone else and went off.

The fact that she's already lawyered up doesn't pass the smell test. I think she's trying to take him for a ride, Panther Greg style.

LOL at the idea that a man like Hardy couldnt have done this because "she would be dead"

Most of us are perfectly capable in beating the hell out of our wives, yet also capable of stroking her cheek gently if she cries, or..we;;..you know.

It's called "control". Seriously, its like some of you have never wrestled around with someone weaker than yourself.

I hope to god all of this mess isnt true, but lets put this stupid idea that it cant be true because he is capable of so much more damage = innocence to rest. Most women whom have been battered "could" have received ALOT worse if the man truly wanted to dish it out, and it doesnt take a beast of an athelete to do so.

With the injuries her lawyer is claiming(exaggerating) he would have been charged with a felony.