Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
MichaelNewtonII

Greg Hardy Arrested

Which she didn't...

You just contradicted yourself.

LOL.......

I really don't like Greg Hardy. The majority of his tweets and Instagram photos annoy the hell out of me. THAT SAID, we shouldn't be so quick to eat one of our own. Yes, men assault women all the time but women also lie or exaggerate things all the time too. Give Hardy his day in court. If it gets to the point where he pleads guilty or is found guilty, then crucify him then. But imagine the horror of being in his position if this was nothing at all or super exaggerated.

unfollow him?

• Pie 1

Guest Irv

I fuging hate the upper hand women have in domestic disputes. Shes going to abuse the fug out of the Violence Against Women's Act (VAWA) which makes it a crime for you to be a man. Where a women only has to claim 'fear' of you punching, shoving or even hugging her too hard, she can get a domestic violence restraining order, and take your house, car, savings, personal property, income, and children, and use the courts, police, and a variety of overpaid femiNAZI 'programs' to harass and stalk you thru the courts causing legal fees that will bankrupt you into poverty.

A woman can beat, abuse or attack a man anytime she likes, because the overtly corrupt and biased courts will not hold women accountable for their violent behavior. 

The main cause of domestic violence, is because women know they can start fights with men and always 'win' in the corrupt biased courts because women are not held accountable; and men are found 'guilty', despite never actually 'doing' anything. 

I've also not heard anything mentioned in the police report about this many guns. Or guns being involved.

CLEARLY STATED BY HER LAWYER, and in no way corroborated by the actual incident report.

So you think that a legal professional is going to claim something that's easily refutable?

You do realize ER's keep records of treatment, right?

I've also not heard anything mentioned in the police report about this many guns. Or guns being involved.

Seems obvious that she would have mentioned this to the police at the scene, and they would have searched for said guns immediately.

The main cause of domestic violence, is because women know they can start fights with men and always 'win' in the corrupt biased courts because women are not held accountable; and men are found 'guilty', despite never actually 'doing' anything.

Oh lawdy.

Seems obvious that she would have mentioned this to the police at the scene, and they would have searched for said guns immediately.

If she mentioned this to the police they would have checked the house. The police would have mentioned this and it would have been a major red flag.

So you think that a legal professional is going to claim something that's easily refutable?

You do realize ER's keep records of treatment, right?

Yes, I do. Lawyers do it all the time.

Oh lawdy lawdy the things I keep hearing about this girl from my friend keep getting better and better.

She be cray. legit. cray.

Doesn't mean she can't slap him with a big old assault charge and milk it for all she needs.

Whoever compared this to the Beason incident back a couple years ago is pretty spot on. Person from Charlotte, been around the area, people who have been around this particular person know the way this person plays games, and the tricks they pull.

She should find that guy from the Beason incident and start dating him, they could manipulate people together!

• Pie 2

LOL at the idea that a man like Hardy couldnt have done this because "she would be dead"

Most of us are perfectly capable in beating the hell out of our wives, yet also capable of stroking her cheek gently if she cries, or..we;;..you know.

It's called "control". Seriously, its like some of you have never wrestled around with someone weaker than yourself.

I hope to god all of this mess isnt true, but lets put this stupid idea that it cant be true because he is capable of so much more damage = innocence to rest. Most women whom have been battered "could" have received ALOT worse if the man truly wanted to dish it out, and it doesnt take a beast of an athelete to do so.

Yeah but your wife likes it when I hit her...

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

nobody said u had to eat the Cheerios..but u mi ght change ur mind

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Touche

Guest Irv

Bottom line stay away from cleat chasers

• Pie 1

Do we try to trade or release hardy if everything is true

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

So much for innocent until proven guilty. Y'all need to chill. Let the poo play out. I will reserve judgment until all alleged facts are played out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Pie 1