• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Manziel Not Impressing

I'm sure RG3 will not be the last NFL player to blow an ACL. Even your beloved Keuchly is not immune to it. Everyone's fragile when that 330-pounder hit their knee. Karma.

'My beloved Kuechly' eh?

Care to explain why he isn't your 'beloved Kuechly' as well?

Why this disdain for Luke on your part?

I am not a Manziel fan but it is hard to judge this early. I remember when we got Cam and he was terrible in the preseason games and there was actually a question of maybe starting clausen. Then game 1 started and Cam never looked back.

I am not a Manziel fan but it is hard to judge this early. I remember when we got Cam and he was terrible in the preseason games and there was actually a question of maybe starting clausen. Then game 1 started and Cam never looked back.

I don't think the team ever considered starting Clausen during that time That was your idea/thought. 

The Panthers were committed/Whole Hog to Newton. 

More so than many fans even realized.

They believed in him. And were proven correct very quickly in that belief. 

Apparently his play isnt the only thing "not impressing" about manziel:

http://deadspin.com/25-million-lawsuit-filed-against-johnny-manziel-is-bat-1580596256

"Seeing Manziel with his small penis caused me psychological emotional distress."

The fug?

Obviously lawsuit isn't a joke but I can't tell if this is something that was even actually filed or what.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I think you defeat the purpose of the ignore feature.

a869126d_Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-l

and no surprise his little buddy came up to defend him...almost like maybe you two are one and the same.

^

You seem to defend scot and other users a lot as well. So don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Im sure he's not the only one who think Manziel is hyped for non football reason. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But let it be known that we know.

^

You seem to defend scot and other users a lot as well. So don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Im sure he's not the only one who think Manziel is hyped for non football reason. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But let it be known that we know.

Please quote for me these defense posts of other posters instead of saying anything that comes to mind hoping something sticks. And I am one of the few that hasn't said anything positive or negative about Manziel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GMZPek0ABs

Browns #1 QB Brian Axel Hoyer (son of Axel Hoyer), had this reaction when the Browns drafted Manziel: a three-word text message to general manager Ray Farmer: "Bring it on."

Hoyer was 2-time honorable mention All-Big Ten and #3 in Michigan State history in career passing yards before being signed by the Patriots and spending three years training under Tom Brady (2009-2011)