Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Manziel Not Impressing

Damn that's before my time but I wish they still did that. Would be really funny to watch

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I looked forward to it every year.  Can't remember when they stopped doing it.

I mean wouldn't you?

I'm jealous.

Go head Manny!

(i'm making the money gesture with my hands)

That's not a money pose. It's a clipboard pose since he'll be holding one on the sidelines after being snapped in half in preseason.

Pettine is being a hardass and I'm pretty sure he didn't really want Manziel, but he's still the heavy favorite to start from week one. 

His new girlfriend is impressive

kyaire-sexy-girlfriend-johnny-manziel-ra

Wanna bet her cochie smells like 100 used condoms?

I don't understand why he gets so much flack for being out with people.  Even if he's at baseball game the reaction "OMG there he goes again".  It's like people expect him to stay at home and knit. 

I don't understand why he gets so much flack for being out with people.  Even if he's at baseball game the reaction "OMG there he goes again".  It's like people expect him to stay at home and knit. 

It has been noted in several publications he was at the Masters, drunk off of his ass with his Father.  He has no concept of responsibility or maturity.

This guy is Bernie Kosar waiting to happen.

He is a functioning alcoholic just waiting to blow through millions of dollars and thousands of fans dreams.

Praise be to allah I am not a Brown fan.

I understand what you're saying, but a lot of professional athletes are functional alcoholics, and most of them are either bankrupt or divorced when they're playing days are over.  I don't understand why Manziel is any worse or better. 

It has been noted in several publications he was at the Masters, drunk off of his ass with his Father.  He has no concept of responsibility or maturity.

He is a functioning alcoholic just waiting to blow through millions of dollars and thousands of fans dreams.

Wow, thats just not givin a fug right there.

I know a bunch of Brown's fans too. I'm not sure what more could go wrong for them. I dont feel sorry for them though, it just keeps everything kind of relative.

Remember how bad cam looked before the first game of the regular season. Right now they are basically finding out what he can and can't do.

Link? Searching pulls up absolutely nothing about him being drunk there, only that he was in attendance.