Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Zod

OTA Observations

The folks that have been claiming we can simply cut Deangelo Williams and put Barner in can definitely pump the brakes.

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 6

The folks that have been claiming we can simply cut Deangelo Williams and put Barner in can definitely pump the brakes.

Great...I'm pumping the brakes on Barner when there is no tread left on Dwill.

BLARG!!!!

Hopefully Darrin Reaves can be what we hoped Barner would be

Reaves looked really slow today with the 4th string. Not sure he is going to make it.

• Pie 1

Carolina-Panthers-OTA14-9.jpg Toney Clemmons #18, Marvin McNutt #15, De'Andre Presley #10, Marcus Lucas #83

Kneeling down is Philly Brown #16 (thanks Zod)

So Presley did indeed transition to WR.

Sent from my SM-G900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The 2014 OTA's kicked off with an unlikely cut up, none other than Luke Kuechly who switched jersey's with Chase Blackburn to throw the local media a curveball.

Carolina-Panthers-OTA14-1.jpg

The curveball worked...Chase is wearing Klein's jersey.

Edited by panther4life
  • Pie 9

Stew?

i'm curious about stewart and williams too.

news is stewart looks good, but i'm concerned about williams dealing with the passing of his mother. that's not something everyone can bounce back from and get refocused so soon.

Edited by nosuchthingasapanther
  • Pie 2

Yes, and it doesn't make life easier for me.

Chandler told Voth he lost 10 lbs in the offseason which puts him at 295 to 300. He is basically a Jordan Gross body clone now, no? How did he look, physically?

Chandler told Voth he lost 10 lbs in the offseason which puts him at 295 to 300. He is basically a Jordan Gross body clone now, no? How did he look, physically?

He looks bigger this year than last year to me. But yeah, definitely looks the part of the OT role.

I predict he will start at LT.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

• Pie 2