Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

2014 NBA Draft Thread

I'd rather have McDermott over Hood.

Yeah, I don't want to reach again like last year.

Hearing Clippers could trade Jared Dudley Reggie Bullock and #28th pick for Henderson. Just a huge rumor right now but it is confirmed the Clippers want Hendo.

Trade would make my day.

I think my #1 option is to trade back, pick up some assets, and/or draft Lavine, Hairston, and/or TJW.

This..

If we can land both PJ and TJ... Holly s**t that would be a hell of a draft 

Of course we are considering Hood. We are also considering Stauskus, McDermott, Lavine, Warren, Hairston, Gordon, Payton and so on....

God I hate the hours leading up to the draft, so many BS rumors along with pointless tweets from "experts"

Hearing Clippers could trade Jared Dudley Reggie Bullock and #28th pick for Henderson. Just a huge rumor right now but it is confirmed the Clippers want Hendo.

Trade would make my day.

I would love that trade for us. I really hate hendo's fit with our roster though so if all we got was a second rounder I'd be ecstatic.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Trade would make my day.

I would love that trade for us. I really hate hendo's fit with our roster though so if all we got was a second rounder I'd be ecstatic.

well the salaries about fit, but seems like an awfully one sided trade (or have all hornets fans got an unfair opinion of hendo?! lol)... id be happy with just bullock and #28.... or just bullock for that matter

i think dudley is an under-rated pro and was disappointed when the hornets traded him away.

Trade would make my day.

well the salaries about fit, but seems like an awfully one sided trade (or have all hornets fans got an unfair opinion of hendo?! lol)... id be happy with just bullock and #28.... or just bullock for that matter

i think dudley is an under-rated pro and was disappointed when the hornets traded him away.

Like I said I'd take a second for hendo, hell I'd trade hendo and our second for nothing other than a trade exception. He is an OK player but he is a god awful fit with our current roster and he needs to be gotten rid of.

Trade would make my day.

Why the hell would the Hornets do that? Way to many mediocre players coming back.

Why the hell would the Hornets do that? Way to many mediocre players coming back.

I'd actually be happy to get rid of Hendo and his contract.

We get guys who can hit the three and space the floor. Plus it helps fill out our bench replacing guys like toliver and CDR.

We get guys who can hit the three and space the floor. Plus it helps fill out our bench replacing guys like toliver and CDR.

That's way too many guys coming our way though...

#9th pick, #24th pick, #28th pick, #45th pick, Dudley, and Bullock... that's a five player swing that puts our roster number at 13.

That only leaves two open roster spots so unless we plan on signing Gasol and Stephenson with those two roster spots I'm going to decline that trade.