Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Hornets sign Lance Stephenson to 3yr/27m contract.

Hendo is gone, no way we pay him $6 million to come off the bench

Tons of dudes make 6 million to come off the bench. And if he makes the team better, then dumping him for salary makes no sense when we got the last big fish on the market.

Not sure on the year breakdowns but did we save enough to bid on Boozer?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I think, if you introduce Boozer to NC barbeque, you get him for the vet minimum.

I think, if you introduce Boozer to NC barbeque, you get him for the vet minimum.

I'd take that.

Did it get scooped by yahoo sports in french. Because that is pretty classy.

I guess so! I only added it b/c it seemed funny it's like "We're WORLDWIDE!"

Great signing! Instant contender and easy the loss of Josh McBob with passing ability. Led NBA in triple double.

Chris Broussard was just on Mike & Mike. He said that Stephenson & his agent met with Cho & Clifford yesterday afternoon in Vegas. Then Jordan flew to Vegas from Charlotte to have a face to face meeting with Stephenson last night. Afterward talking with him, Jordan signed off on it & Stephenson signed the deal.

1) Michael Jordan has lured a star in consecutive summers.

2) Rick Bonnell has 0 sources within the team. Cho/Clifford were sitting down talking to Stephenson in person before Bonnell even admitted/reported we had any interest.

Yayy!!! This team is going to be straight ballin. Give me boozer now for another veteran leader

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Great signing! Instant contender and easy the loss of Josh McBob with passing ability. Led NBA in triple double.

Haven't you read the Pacers forum? They will improve as a team by losing Lance. Charlotte sucks & Lance will ballhog so he can pad his stats & chase a max deal.

Great offseason. Really impressed with Cho and Jordan. If somehow we can get Boozer that would be an awesome bonus.