Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

4 Things Greg Hardy Must Do to Remain a Panther

Pretty much zero chance of all that happening.

You guys know it's not even a lock that he's acquitted, right?

Yeah, it could happen, but the jury's not gonna be loaded with Panther homers, so it's far from a slam dunk.

That's a fantastic speech, but it still all comes down to perception. The difference between another limited character guy who just played in the super bowl and Greg Hardy is an abuse accusation. Skittles is getting his extension. 

Not merely a "speech" (it was written) when you value character--some can't even recognize it or attribute the role it actually plays in success.  The point was to make connections for the people who cannot see its value.  It was evident here, for those who value character and have ever played the game, it was obvious. 

If you think Seattle's contracts are beyond criticism, just say so.  I think they are being stupid. 

I don't think character is put at a premium in Seattle. I think it is here. 

Give 12 million dollars back? Did Voth mean that literally? Iceberg's chance in hell of that happening.

Kind of ironic how sour Jeremy is on the Hardy subject considering how the mods here practically kissed his ass when he made an account.

Oh how things change.

Kind of ironic how sour Jeremy is on the Hardy subject considering how the mods here practically kissed his ass when he made an account.

Oh how things change.

Lol @ sour.

Embellish more.

Very few of us are anti Greg Hardy.  Its not anti Greg Hardy to say that he probably will not be back even if found innocent.  I just don't think the front office will be willing to risk continuing to pay him what he thinks he deserves.  And I can't really blame them.  And I don't blame him for signing elsewhere for big money. 

That is it.  I think many on this board are ready to move on because we know that Hardy is a high risk.  I think it is a great question because there are many reasons for it.

Right or wrong, Hardy has been branded by the nation as a woman abuser.  He slipped up in the spotlight, and it will cost him.  The team that signs him will pay more than his salary--they have a star player--a face of the franchise--who was condemned by the public. You are buying a tarnished distraction as much as a player.  The legal decision means little compared to the business side.  Richardson is a family man, and he sells tickets to women and children too.

Lol @ sour.

Embellish more.

Before the Ray Rice fiasco came out I thought Hardy had a somewhat decent chance to redeem himself. Obviously that changed.

I don't know if Greg is guilty or not, doesn't really matter if he is or isn't at this point.

I'm not saying you are literally "hating" on him like some others have mentioned here, but I'm just gonna tell you straight up because I like you and this place. You might want to ease up some. It's a bit hypocritical considering you personally rolled out the red carpet for him.

1.) Be found innocent.

2.) Undergo a frontal lobotomy that doesn't damage his ability to play football.

3.) Agree to live locked in JRs basement when not playing football.

4.) Agree to go on an apology tour where he speaks out about violence against woman.

If he can do all this then Hardy will be back.

Lol @ sour.

Embellish more.

You see, if a player posts here and we enjoy it, we are hypocrites if we do not, from that point forward, applaud everything he does in life, Mkay?

There is no gray area in life, Jeremy.  No adjustments, no changes of direction as it changes.  For us to understand it, we must put everything into one box. 

Seriously, some people here are more interested in bashing others' opinions than those they fail to rationally develop on their own.

There is no gray area in life, Jeremy.  No adjustments, no changes of direction as it changes.  For us to understand it, we must put everything into one box. 

Much like stating Hardy has burnt all his bridges with the organisation and doesn't deserve to return because he's a liability that will always be a nutjob that hangs around with crazy broads. 

MHS you bash others opinions just as much as anyone else here. Don't fall off that horse bud.

Before the Ray Rice fiasco came out I thought Hardy had a somewhat decent chance to redeem himself. Obviously that changed.

I don't know if Greg is guilty or not, doesn't really matter if he is or isn't at this point.

I'm not saying you are literally "hating" on him like some others have mentioned here, but I'm just gonna tell you straight up because I like you and this place. You might want to ease up some. It's a bit hypocritical considering you personally rolled out the red carpet for him.

Ease up on what exactly. Posting an article Bill wrote? That offended you?

Greg isn't coming back because Kony Ealy has been chillin with Nelly and posting it on Instagram and that would make for an extraordinarily awkward defensive line meeting room every day.

Not gonna happen.

Ease up on what exactly. Posting an article Bill wrote? That offended you?

I meant in general.

Honestly, I like Voth for some things, but he's just trying to get clicks here. I don't fault you for posting it, it's his doing.