Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Panthers Mock Draft Rounds 1 - 3

Curious, Zod. Did you consider Devin Smith or Jamison Crowder in there anywhere or did you think they would be gone already?

In a bad TE draft.. That's great igo.. let's waste a high draft pick on Jeff King..

Late third round is not a high draft pick, but keep trolling. You are getting a little better at it.

Curious, Zod. Did you consider Devin Smith or Jamison Crowder in there anywhere or did you think they would be gone already?

I don't see Devin Smith making it to the Panthers pick. Crowder could, is a possibility.

Late third round is not a high draft pick, but keep trolling. You are getting a little better at it.

I'm not trolling Igo.. I'm just saying A slow unathletic TE in a bad TE draft is a wasted pick.. I'd rather sign Dickson back..

if collins falls to us i would be amazed, and happy af too, no doubt gettleman would take him there. Ive been hearing that people around the league fear Landon will never be able to develop any type of game deep and out in space, but in the box and intermediate he is a stud

With all due respect. WADR...

Would not pick an H back type player in round 3

That's just a waste iMO

if collins falls to us i would be amazed, and happy af too, no doubt gettleman would take him there. Ive been hearing that people around the league fear Landon will never be able to develop any type of game deep and out in space, but in the box and intermediate he is a stud

Could Landon be eventual Davis replacement? In other words, should Landon = OLB?

It's my concern with Collins to be honest.  I don't know if you take an in the box safety with poor ball skills in the 1st round.  Now, Kam Chancellor is largely an in the box safety, but he also has the benefit of playing with arguably the best CB and best FS in the league.  Having a true sideline to sideline center fielder like Earl Thomas playing on the back end opens him up to just wreak havoc and wreak havoc he does.  I like what I saw out of Tre Boston last year, but I don't think it's any knock on the kid to admit that he's no Earl Thomas.

O'Leary is a beast. Kinda like a faster Jason Witten IMHO.

Lmao at a faster a Jason Witten. Not anywhere even close. If you want Jason Witten in this draft, you go with Maxx Williams.

O'Leary is a beast. Kinda like a faster Jason Witten IMHO.

Faster Jason Witten?  You serious?  Wow.  That is truly hilarious.

Witten is 3" taller and 15# heavier than O'Leary and his 4.65 40 would blow the doors off of O'Leary.  Witten is a prototype NFL TE and a potential HOFer.  O'Leary is a guy hoping that he'll make an NFL roster.