Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Gettleman: Oher can be answer at left tackle

Dear Cam,

You're not my franchise QB. If you were, the 2nd most important position on offense wouldn't be a crap shoot every season. 

Sincerely,

Davie G.

I really like our GM, but if I'm being honest, we've all seen how our possible answers at OL have panned out

He knrw they stop gaps. He knew they werent the answers

Fug, So was Bell last year.

He for sure wasnt inserted as the "long term anwser". He was a stop gap until we had the ability to comb for more options

I like the fact that our new LT Michael Oher excelled when playing for John Matsko. Oher was really good working under him at Baltimore,i see no reason it won't continue here in Carolina.

More athletic, stronger.

Gross had average at best ability, but his technique was steller.

Which is why he was such a good consistent tackle, even on the left side when most experts thought he could only be on the right.

Love Oher's talent. Don't know why anybody wouldn't. He's back with one of the best line coaches in the league.

I like that.

If ya don't, I don't care.

Piss off.

Oher told you that it's better for the team if he's a RT. and our GM comes out and says he's the answer on the Left?? That's a joke of a GM for you. Continues to sign cheap cast offs and force them to be something their not.

You're lumping Remmers in with that crew? Did you watch last year?

And let's be clear. Bell and Chandler were here before Gettleman was hired. Heck, Bell's been here since 2011.

But who kept him and decided to put him at LT? Hmm

For those that are nervous about Oher, just take a look into your memory banks and remember that we survived an entire year with Byron Bell as our LT, or should I say Cam survived [emoji3]

Kind of...he was injured and took more hits that any other QB. We don't need Cam to survive...we need him to be 100%.

Oher told you that it's better for the team if he's a RT. and our GM comes out and says he's the answer on the Left?? That's a joke of a GM for you. Continues to sign cheap cast offs and force them to be something their not.

Yeah. Back to back division championship years says 'joke' :rolleyes:

You act like we have the ability to go out on a spending spree. Finding cheap players that can contribute is one of the very few options we have

Whatever. you guys will be eating crow

is crow meat actually good? I mean if it is you would have to come up with another saying right? I mean you wouldn't say " whatever, but you guys will be eating T-Bones !"

NFC South says joke.

But who kept him and decided to put him at LT? Hmm

And yet even with that, we made the playoffs. In part because we had our best rookie class ever.

And I'm not sure if anyone told you, but we get to draft again this year.

And yet even with that, we made the playoffs. In part because we had our best rookie class ever.

And I'm not sure if anyone told you, but we get to draft again this year.

more like  browns ,saints ,bucs,falcons.

being sarcastic doesnt help pople with opposing views understand. It just pisses them off. You should work on giving reasons and premises

Come on we're all Panther fans here, no need to sugarcoat poo. We were 3-9 at one point last year. The division was only won because somebody had to win it. We got blown out by the Vikings. We were a bad football team last year.