Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Blue Goose Huddlers

I'm certainly a something poster

DaCityKats keeps the draft section alive. Threads about prospects are always detailed.

jdpanther5 is secretly one of the most consistently knowledgable posters on this board, the blue goose no one knows about

I'd agree.

Our occasional visitor Magnus is also one of the better sources you can find for football knowledge.

Nobody's mentioned our most active mods, Rayzor and Monsta, yet?

No doubt there are more who are well worthy of mention also, but the unfortunate nature of threads like these is that deserving people all too often fall through the cracks.

I'm just grateful these Blue Geese don't crap on the golf courses I play like the Canada Geese do.

Nothing worse than a goose squirt covered ball.

top dawg is the third best poster on this site btw

If we're just throwing numbers out there SuperJTheGreat is easily the 16,045th best poster in this forum.

SCP is always worth a read.

Mr. Scot is well-informed and thoughtful.

LilSmitty09 makes some great videos.

I like the posters that inform me about cheap, high quality jerseys.  

I'm a cynical wallflower. Probably recognized when posting, but never thought of otherwise.

CarolinaNCSU is underrated.

Awesomeness or whatever his name is now has come a long way, used to be a consistently below average poster, now I genuinely dig most of what he says.

Chaos and SCMunnerlyn need to be relevant again, seems like they disappeared.

I dunno, those came to mind.

DaCityKats keeps the draft section alive. Threads about prospects are always detailed.

f113885_I%20Concur%20Gorillas.jpg

He absolutely works his arse off to run the Huddle Draft every year as well.

I like a lot of cats on here. Good crew of dudes (and a few ladies).

As for me, I'm best known as the autistic (yes, I am autistic), negative, questionable-troll who thinks he's better than most everyone, criticizes the team more than he praises them, doesn't care to waste time in thread flame wars, is a huge realist and is so far from a homer it's not even funny, has been to 70+ games and will always love the team even though he's far far away from them, and though he's a jerk ... he's actually a pretty decent dude once you get to know him.

Or so I've been told.

I like a lot of cats on here. Good crew of dudes (and a few ladies).

As for me, I'm best known as the autistic (yes, I am autistic), negative, questionable-troll who thinks he's better than most everyone, criticizes the team more than he praises them, doesn't care to waste time in thread flame wars, is a huge realist and is so far from a homer it's not even funny, has been to 70+ games and will always love the team even though he's far far away from them, and though he's a jerk ... he's actually a pretty decent dude once you get to know him.

Or so I've been told.

I generally appreciate your posts