Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montsta

NBA Playoffs are here!

Golden State playing like chumps with all the damn flopping. Both Draymond and Harrison were barely grazed, acting like they've been 2 pieced. Not too mention Curry sticks out that leg every time he shoots the 3.

I hate the flopping sht. Harrison needs to be fined for his flop.

Asik one of the softest big men in the league.

Montsta, what's up with your dubs tonight? AD killing em, should be a Hornet too.

Dare I go to bed with a quarter to go and GS down 20? Yeah, but I'll set the DVR just in case something crazy happens.

Dare I go to bed with a quarter to go and GS down 20? Yeah, but I'll set the DVR just in case something crazy happens.

Something crazy happened.

Good choice lol

That moment you wake up after going to bed with the Dubs down 20 and you DVR the game but it's ruined by a sportscenter alert on your phone in the morning.

Sorry Chaos.

That moment you wake up after going to bed with the Dubs down 20 and you DVR the game but it's ruined by a sportscenter alert on your phone in the morning.

Sorry Chaos.

I still have no idea what happened. Decided not to DVR as I got about to the 8 minute mark of the 4th and gave up. Was awakened at 2AM by a sick child. After cleaning carpets for an hour, decided to browse the huddle.

Massive facepalm

Still no pic of Brees at the game. You're all awful people and i would go into great detail but my fiance changed the sheets from flannel to whatever we use in summer so my contempt has gone down greatly

Still no pic of Brees at the game. You're all awful people and i would go into great detail but my fiance changed the sheets from flannel to whatever we use in summer so my contempt has gone down greatly

all i could see was his fuging mole

I still have no idea what happened. Decided not to DVR as I got about to the 8 minute mark of the 4th and gave up. Was awakened at 2AM by a sick child. After cleaning carpets for an hour, decided to browse the huddle.

Massive facepalm

Might be one of the best basketball games I've ever seen. The fourth quarter comeback was epic. I hope you get a chance to see it on a rerun of some sort.