Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montsta

NBA Playoffs are here!

At least Panthers home games don't sound like these Milwaukee games. 

Can't believe the Nets won one. Other than the Spurs, I figured every series would start 3-0. Too much NY sports today: Nets, Yankees/Mets, Isles, and Klitschko at MSG tonight on HBO.

I had a bad feeling about game 3. (i'm a hawks fan) Hopefully it's a wakeup call

Can't believe the Nets won one. Other than the Spurs, I figured every series would start 3-0. Too much NY sports today: Nets, Yankees/Mets, Isles, and Klitschko at MSG tonight on HBO.

They would've won game 2 if Deron wasn't a bum. They have a shot at this series if Atlanta doesn't get their poo together honestly.

Love had his shoulder straight JACKED, lol. Not returning to game. Olynyk did some MMA on his ass. Damn.

Witnessed the Pels get swept yesterday smh. Atleast I gotta cool t shirt and rally towel out of it.

Well, back to Georgia I go. Rooting for the Hawks for the rest of these playoffs.

Raptors are a team to watch now. Casey probably gone. If Ujiri is out too they could blow it up.

Outside of MKG I would trade our entire roster for theirs player for player.

So jr smith suspended two games. Why didn't perkins get a game for slapping the guy. That was another pos move by the cavs

Well that's weird. Are the Hawks phonies? How can my lowly Nets be all tied up?

Deron Williams finally decided to play like he makes $20+ million per. I feel like the Hawks would've won the championship if they played like they did on that ridiculous streak, but they've been very mediocre since then. They'll lose to the Nets if they don't get their poo together, the Nets played bad defense last night and still won.

Well that's weird. Are the Hawks phonies? How can my lowly Nets be all tied up?

They've been phonies all year. I would have liked the chances of a healthy Charlotte squad against them and we suck.

They've been phonies all year. I would have liked the chances of a healthy Charlotte squad against them and we suck.

It's disingenuous to say a 60 win team that won like 19 or whatever in a row has been phony all season. They had a remarkable stretch, it just looks like they've fallen back to what they were supposed to be.