Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montsta

NBA Playoffs are here!

Close out in Chicago. Should be a great game. LeBron was amazing tonight.

Joakim Noah is officially a horrible NBA player.

I've hated him since college.

I've hated him since college.

Just as a player, he was really good just last season. This year he's been complete trash, especially in this series.

Boooooo. Why you hate the Warriors?

I'm probably the only dude from NC that doesn't like Steph. Fug him and Green lol. I don't hate the Warriors. I'm still salty they swept the Pelicans. They've actually had an amazing season, and it would be great to see someone other than the Cavs, Celtics, Lakers, and Spurs win the title. I just want Memphis to win the whole thing. Vince Carter deserves a ring.

Just as a player, he was really good just last season. This year he's been complete trash, especially in this series.

He reminds me of Bill Lambeer (sp?). The kind of guy only fans of that team like. I won't say he's a terrible player because he's not but you're right...he hasn't played very well. And I'm good with that. Don't like Rose much either.

I'm probably the only dude from NC that doesn't like Steph. Fug him and Green lol. I don't hate the Warriors. I'm still salty they swept the Pelicans. They've actually had an amazing season, and it would be great to see someone other than the Cavs, Celtics, Lakers, and Spurs win the title. I just want Memphis to win the whole thing. Vince Carter deserves a ring.

When's the last time the Cavs won a ring?

When's the last time the Cavs won a ring?

I don't think they've won a ring at all. My bad on that one. I really should've put Lebron instead of the Cavs.

I don't think they've won a ring at all. My bad on that one. I really should've put Lebron instead of the Cavs.

Ha! Right on.

I'm probably the only dude from NC that doesn't like Steph. Fug him and Green lol. I don't hate the Warriors. I'm still salty they swept the Pelicans.

That's like a Sonics fan saying they like the Thunder...

Boooooo. Why you hate the Warriors?

They are the NBA version of the Seahawks. A franchise with a loyal fanbase that always had a fun underdog edge to it (mostly because of bad luck/management, etc) but then they got good and now people that never watched the NBA before in their lives are huge Warrior fans.

Ironically that underdog image that GS always carried with them in the playoffs now belongs to Memphis.

I'm sick of Steph Curry being front page news here in Charlotte like we don't have our own team. Each headline is just an evil reminder of how irrelevant the home team became this season.

The truth with that clutch 3. Was supposed to be the game winner but Horford said nope. Hawks!

Draymond keeps this sh*t up and he'll be playing in GS for free next year