Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGCHI222

How many true, lifelong Panthers fans are actually out there?

I followed the Redskins,a favorite in the Charlotte area, until we got the Panthers.

Well I was 30 yrs old or so when the panthers came to town...  I was a lifelong Redskin fan in a previous life....

I didn't watch much Football, except the Superbowl. Did love the way the game was played thought, so few years ago I started reading about the game, watching games, etc. That way I learned a bit about the game of Football. Read about some teams, but got interested in the Panthers way of playing, history and future. It did help that they also have the colours of my favorite soccer team Club Brugge (black & blue).

Now I even get up during the nights to watch the games, wearing my Panthers shirt :) love it! I hope the Panthers will play an away game in London soon! Or I'll have to come to Charlotte.

Actually I hope we will never play a down in London lol

Lived in Northern VA and was a Redskins fan until 1995.

I feel like this a redux.. But can't resist a comment !! Was a douche bag Cowboy fan.. But then it happened !! Bam i am we have a team!

Not t a fan of NFL until panthers arrived in 95. I watched NFL but really didn't care.

Life long Panthers fan, but I'm 43 so I grew up rooting for the Skins until we got our own team.

Been a Panther fan since Day 1. Was lucky enough to attend all the Clemson games and suffer through those post-game traffic jams on I-85.

It's cool seeing all these stories and all these old pictures lol. On a side note, my fiancé just told me that growing up, the panther logo scared her. Never heard that one before