Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stewie doesn't do preseason and he tends to get hurt each year. Can't remember a year when he didn't have to sit out one or two games at least.

He's neither soft nor lazy, but he can be a bit fragile. He's had the benefit of splitting carries with Williams for years, and when he plays he is a monster, but he has some weak spots. Now, he is the lead back and Williams isn't on hand to either spell him or soften up the defense. It's all on his shoulders.

I think he can do it, but heaven help us if he gets dinged up early. 

He is one of the hardest players to tackle in the league. He never goes down on first contact. His only problem is, like Dan Morgan, he goes hard every second and this leads to injury.

Guys it's called change of status quo , yes he has been injury prone but it can change just like how it happened to Thomas Davis. All fellow Huddler should channel postive energy for all players.

fwiw, Stew had an instagram post about logging miles on his stationary bike from his condo balcony in uptown

:woo:

Love JStew but he is incredibly overpaid. Injury prone too. Even if you could guarantee his health for the whole year, he is still not worth what he is being paid, but it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

No one  here thinks he soft,

No one  here thinks he is lazy..

Lots of people think he's injury prone.

A great deal of people think he is overpaid.

Most agree when healthy he is our best RB.

Just a few days ago I saw someone call Jstew lazy so that's not true. 

Besides the injuries, the biggest complaint I have with Stew is that he does not dish out punishment, he absorbs a lot and keeps going, but does not use his bulk well

I never thought he was lazy, his problem has been that he plays physical and that causes injury to himself because he plays to hard. I believe it was Clay Mathews who said Stewart was the toughest RB to bring down. That should tell you what kind of player he is.

One reason why people hate on him so much is because he has a big contract and has been hurt almost every year. He is expected to live up to expectations and be a top 10 RB every year like he is being paid.

What a dumb poster!!

Even a dumber post , you are idiot and always will be , just accept what you are and you will be happy in life bro!

Love JStew but he is incredibly overpaid. Injury prone too. Even if you could guarantee his health for the whole year, he is still not worth what he is being paid, but it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I believe he is definitely worth what he's being paid, if you could guarantee his health.  Easily a top 5 RB, and is everything you want/need in the type of offense we run.

Worst poster ever. "You are idiot" and always will be. Don't accept that bc you will never be happy in life gurl!

Man I told you just accept your stupidity and you will find happiness finally!