Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PanthersAlv

Just a shout out...

Panther Nation lost a great person recently, in the form of my good friend Mark Wyatt.

Diehard Panthers fan. Beloved friend to many... and some of the "Old School" Huddler's might know him as "Markimus Prime".

He passed away of Cancer last Thursday afternoon.

He was laid to rest today, after a very courageous battle with it, and embodied the "Keep Pounding" motto until his last moments.

He got married to another Panthers fan on a game day. Playing against the Tampa Bay Bucs on a 4:30pm game day, so they could go to the game in their wedding attire Decked out in Panthers everything. The couple stopped by the Huddle tailgate on the way to the stadium with their wedding party in tow. wearing groomsmen, and bridesmaid custom Panther jerseys.

Rest in Peace My friend.

Thanks for listening all.

102_1546.thumb.jpg.9fb851cff142b339c3820Mark.thumb.jpg.24027e70f57223433ebb98fe0

Sucks to hear Cancer take another young life. God rest his soul. Enjoy watching the games from above with #51.

I hate to hear we lost a Huddler and fellow Panther fan.  May he rest in peace and have fun in heaven watching it with all the other Panther fans and Panthers like #51!!

Wow. I remember him from Panther Planet. Sorry to hear this.

Wow. I remember him from Panther Planet. Sorry to hear this.

​Yeah Brak. We were all thinking back to those times today a few times.

Rest easy, brother. 

I'm sorry for your loss and sad to say I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him. 

Cancer needs to get cancer already.

RIP

That sucks.  Keep Pounding