Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Ranking the Receiver Performances

Here is how I would rank the receivers performances today...

1. Corey Brown - Best performance of all receivers 

2. Stephen Hill - Solid performance. Had a drop early. 

3. Brenton Bersin - Really good work over the middle. Caught a nice pass from Cam for 15. 

4. Ted Ginn Jr - Had a couple miscommunications. Hopefully will get fixed. Probably to be expected. 

5. Jerricho Cotchery - Didn't do much, but didn't mess up either. 

6. Damiere Byrd - Limited play, caught everything thrown to him. Will be hard for this kid to get reps, but I hope he does.

7. Marcus Lucas - Nice grabs, no drops that I saw. Limited snaps. 

8 De'Andre Presley - Good speed, was used nicely. Maybe PS again for him.

9 Jarrett Boykin -  drops, lots of opportunities, little results from what I saw. 

10 Mike Brown - Drops, miscues, not a good day for him. 

Can't wait to get Funch and KB back in to see how these guys compare to them. Hoping Funch can look as good as KB did last year.

I hate OTAs.  I get all hyped about football, then still have to wait 3 months.

it is like being woken in the middle of what would have been a wet dream involving Kate Upton to my wife yelling at me to take out the trash

I know it may be a little premature for this, but lol at Top Dawg.

What are the chances Byrd makes the practice squad? Just love his speed and usc bias.

Nice maybe Hill can finally tap into that potential that he's been showing his entire career. As for Corey Brown that doesn't surprise me, I think folks are still underestimating him to a degree.

Told you fugers not to underestimate Philly Brown. 

Told you fugers not to underestimate Philly Brown. 

It's Corey. 

Try to respect the man.

The way the Huddle treats them, you'd expect Greg and Kelvin to break 1,000, Brown and Funchess to break 800, Ginn to break 600, Hill to break 500, and Armanti Edwards and David Gettis to combine for 2,500. What do you mean yall are giving up on Gary Barnidge already?

I hate OTAs.  I get all hyped about football, then still have to wait 3 months.

it is like being woken in the middle of what would have been a wet dream involving Kate Upton to my wife yelling at me to take out the trash

Lol

a day like today truly speaks volumes about what a  great job Prohel has done with Hill and these UDFAs in a relatively short period of time...wow and wow again...

and i also think once these new guys are afforded the opportunity to work with Prohel and become acclimated to their new environment that they also will show signs of improvement.

The way the Huddle treats them, you'd expect Greg and Kelvin to break 1,000, Brown and Funchess to break 800, Ginn to break 600, Hill to break 500

​i don't see the problem here

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Smitty75

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • The judges appointed by other Democratic presidents in less progressively friendly electorates says otherwise.  Plus Congress has a say, it isn't a unilateral decision.  Including those progressives I'm Congress in which he will need their support. And not sure how going 6-3 in the other direction for next few decades gets us closer.  In fact it ends the dream. Even at 5-4 it's already a pipe dream until a conservative judge retires or passes. 
    • The amount of influence courts have had on the ACA has been extremely minimal, as I expect would be the same with M4A. Now, the step you continue to breeze past of "some distance future where progressives get elected and put it into law" is the main issue. And supporting the DNCs chosen corporate establishment candidate after they killed M4A doesn't give me hope that they won't do the same in the future. They already lost once in 2016 and didn't change, if anything they've moved even further right. But now if they win with Biden they will suddenly listen to the progressive wing of the party rather than killing those policies? This literally makes no sense. Supporting Biden sends them a clear message, you can kill M4A and you'll have my vote anyway. That's the message that you think ends with us having M4A? I don't.
    • There is nothing to indicate Joe's nominations would be any less favorable towards M4A than Trump's.  We've already witnessed the sort of conservative nominees Joe Biden has supported for the Supreme court and it's not bode well for the future.  Corporate judges are corporate judges regardless if a dem or a pub nominates them.  The current democratic leadership is as beholden to corporate America as the republicans. There is no reasonable argument to be made that Joe Biden is likely to nominate judges that favor M4A.  None.
  • Masters of PIE !