Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

I did the Cam Celebration at Graduation

Parkland, I drive by there everyday.

Congratulations on graduating. 

I did the super Cam pose in an interview. Got the job on the spot. 

Your life is now over. Unless you go to college, then your life is over in 4 years.

Congrats to you, young'un.

I graduated from high school 35 years ago.  I don't even remember the ceremony.  I remember me and 3 friends driving down to Panama City FL afterward though and getting drunk for a week lol.  I was so drunk for so long, I didn't realize how badly sunburned I was.  Don't try this yourself kids, be smarter than that. :P

​wow i did this just last year

Your life is now over. Unless you go to college, then your life is over in 4 years.

4 years, maybe more

The batman just don't understand, go away old man.

Become a hippie gypsy.

Parkland, I drive by there everyday.

​by the highschool? surprising

I've collected 3 bodies in under a week. Livin it up this last summer

​Ok...now you are officially an adult rather than a stupid HS student.  Congrats on achieving that milestone.

Now, you need to start respecting women a little more than saying things like "collecting 3 bodies".  Remember that every girl out there is someone's daughter, sister, etc. 

FYI.....your opinion on this will also change once you have a daughter and know that every boy out there wants exactly what you did when you were a teenager.  And, your job is to kill every one of them before they get a chance at your little girl.

Just had to say this as a father of a 15 yo daughter.

​Ok...now you are officially an adult rather than a stupid HS student.  Congrats on achieving that milestone.

Now, you need to start respecting women a little more than saying things like "collecting 3 bodies".  Remember that every girl out there is someone's daughter, sister, etc. 

FYI.....your opinion on this will also change once you have a daughter and know that every boy out there wants exactly what you did when you were a teenager.  And, your job is to kill every one of them before they get a chance at your little girl.

​This is one of the first guys to always chime in with "millionaires don't rape, she was a golddigger," including in the Darren Sharper thread. I'm totally unsurprised to finally open this thread and find it is about sexism. He has a long way to go to be an adult.

i thought people were joking when they called posters high schoolers but it real.

The girls with protective fathers that spewed this nonsense were always the dirtiest little whores.

The girls with protective fathers that spewed this nonsense were always the dirtiest little whores.

​What kind of nonsense?  Telling a young man to actually treat a woman with respect?  Is that what you call nonsense?

I also have a 17 yo son who I have taught to treat women with respect....apparently this is something that you never got.