Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

The Speed Out

Nice little vid.  Those guys are big.

When viewing this thread, the banner ad to the side is for the Speed Out damaged screw extractor.

I think Kelvin ran the better route of the two. His experience shows with that hard inside plant before rounding the out route. Funchess does look the quicker of the two though (Giggidy ).

the brothers of destruction

In all the videos I've seen so far, to me it seems like Funchess catches the ball much more fluidly than Benji.  Benji always looks like he's lunging at the ball, like at the last second he sees it and has to quickly snatch it out of the air.  Funchess just seems to have his hands ready at the spot where the ball will be and easily pulls it in.  I don't know, maybe I'm just seeing things.  As long as they catch it, that's all that matters.

Im no expert either tho my man.  Im with you, as long as the catch is made...ill drink to that.

That route is a staple in a lot of NFL offenses.

Nice to see them doing it well.

the funch looks smooth as hell

​Yep. Been trying to explain to everyone how much more fluid he is than Kelvin. The video does it nicely I think.