Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

The REAL story of the day... Touchdown Lee Ward!

There may be a lot of rustled jimmies if this guy doesn't make the roster.

• Pie 9

Awesome. I always find myself pulling for one of these guys every camp. Last year it was Bersin.

If he can catch out of the backfield, block, and maybe throw in some ST, I don't see how he isn't on the 53.  Talk about a decoy:  a rookie FB that blocks 95% of the time catching a screen or lob pass out of the backfield?  Yes, please.

• Pie 1

There may be a lot of rustled jimmies if this guy doesn't make the roster.

May be?

Ive always been a distraction?” Smith said. “But I didn’t hit my wife. Yeah I hit some teammates six or seven years ago but I didn’t beat my wife. I didn’t get arrested for DUIs. I didn’t fall off no motorcycles. …

“All I did was charity work in Charlotte. I made mistakes. But building this big ol’ crutch about it like as if I pushed their hand?”

Are we seeing him working with ST any? Looks like the kind of kid you find reasons to put him on the field as often as you can.

Igo is begging for this guy to make the team and contribute so we can listen for months how he was right about Ward.  I like Ward and hope he makes the team but I'm not sure that's going to be worth it.