Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

The Answer is on the Roster

I guess they were right. The answer was on the roster. So many answers.

8-0. Not even sure what to do with this, never been here before.

• Pie 1

What's strange is that we never really were that strong of a running team this year. Take Cam away and the run game would have been middle of the pack. This year's offense was explosive and aggressive without having to hurl it 50 times a game. It really can't be stressed at how efficiently the offense scored while retaining that ball control flavor.

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, fieryprophet said:

What's strange is that we never really were that strong of a running team this year. Take Cam away and the run game would have been middle of the pack. This year's offense was explosive and aggressive without having to hurl it 50 times a game. It really can't be stressed at how efficiently the offense scored while retaining that ball control flavor.

The run game has been balanced. Early last season defenses knew Cam was less likely to keep it himself due to ankle injury. Without that threat its not as open for the back. 

33 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

What a whiny dumbass. Offense scored 500 points this year. 

Pshh... The answer was on the roster... Duh.

I've never liked that guy.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, fieryprophet said:

Not sure if that is really true.  If Cam runs less, someone else will be running more.  So while we might not be at the top of the league, we would still be in the top ten I think.   We were not a particularly explosive running offense this year, but we did have a grind it out style that worked really well and set up our passing game to an extent. 

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

On 8/20/2015 at 9:02 AM, Snake said:

We have a better WR core than last year at this time.  Ginn,Funchess,  Brown, Cotchery, Byrd, and Bersin are a legit unit.  He'll almost no team has two #1 WRs.  The Panthers were going to run the ball and play D anyway so long as we keep or D intact we are good. 

Called it...

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've never liked that guy.

Did he want to sign Hakeem Nicks?

4 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Did he want to sign Hakeem Nicks?

The douche didn't want to draft Cam or Luke but he did say that Nicks could kick rocks. 

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Panthers finished second in the league in rushing.

Glad they listened. ;)

You sure your last name doesn't start with an E?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Panthers finished second in the league in rushing.

Glad they listened. ;)

Any advice for them on the loss of Tillman? This concerns me. Already hurting at corner. Is the answer on the roster? lol!

6 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

Any advice for them on the loss of Tillman? This concerns me. Already hurting at corner. Is the answer on the roster? lol!

Lou Young?

26 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

McClain looked really good yesterday.  I'm not as worried as I normally would have been with this news re: Peanut.