Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Dolphins GameDay Thread

is Funchess in or out?

Definitely Out.
Hamstring Tweak and he's going to be a huge part going forward at this point.  No point in letting it get worse into the season (Hamstrings nag i.e. Steve Smith missing 4 weeks a while back.)

Looking forward to the game regardless. I try not to worry about the score in preseason. (Obviously I like it when the Panthers Win)

I'm always excited to see if one of the new guys can earn a spot on the roster. I hate that KB is done for the year, and I know it doesn't count, but it's still Panther Football, so I'm happy.

our offense is going to be fun to watch tonight.  run run run run run run run run.  CAP and co will get a ton of work, and opportunity to prove they are worth keeping.

12am KO tonight,3am finish this is what pre-season football is made of. 

I am so ready for the regular season and 10AM KO.  This waiting until 4PM bidness is dildos.

is Funchess in or out?

Funchess is out.   Also out:  Star, CJ.

Re: it being so quiet here today, I think most of us are "posted out" after all the emotion & frenzied posting following Kelvin's injury.  A lot of the excitement is dampened for today, even if some of us still have hope for a good season.

I know I don't feel like posting much. 

Also, with it being a home game, some huddlers are at the stadium taligating and not on the computer...

I'm excited to see some OL play and see who steps it up in the passing game, also first looks at Shaq and ready to see some FB's truckin!

first time since 2010 i have not been excited for a game. This place has sucked the fun out of it this week. Its like a funeral parlor around here.

I just feel we are one of the slowest teams to evolve in the league... Im sure our D will play solid except the safeties.

Hopefully the slow offense wont get tired or beat down by roid Wake or Suge Suh

If ... we block well, Shaq make some nice plays, Ginn burns somebody for a big gain, first team moves the chains. Ill be ok

the sky is falling posts are just as annoying as the blind optimism posts. lets live in the real world shall we?

i love preseason games, love watching the bottom of the roster to see if there's any gems. missed last weeks game, hate that funchess is out of this one. i'd like to see the run defense improved and the run game move the chains. can't wait to see shaq chase someone to the boundry. go panthers

got stuck at work... tonight i will become a terrible bartender, shirking my duties to watch shula call bubble screens for cotchery with corey brown blocking