Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Steelers Gameday Thread

so does my Dad @Superadiabatic. He lives in State College and so did i before i went off to school. where do you live?

I live around Scranton / Wilkes-Barre. I try to take a trip to Penn State once or twice a year though. I went to one of the Satellite campuses (Wilkes-Barre).

jesus christ you can't be serious

Did I complain?

Can you not take a joke?

Damn Philly, go pie mr.scot if it makes you feel better.

Norwood may be cut for Brown.

Did I complain?

Can you not take a joke?

Damn Philly, go pie mr.scot if it makes you feel better.

How the TB has been lately, I don't blame Philly.

I live around Scranton / Wilkes-Barre. I try to take a trip to Penn State once or twice a year though. I went to one of the Satellite campuses (Wilkes-Barre).

Dad went to school down in Asheville, NC. went to USC Columbia as well. I go to a private Christian school in the Upstate of SC. but i went to State College High School and have plenty of experience with PSU football. there's a tender place in my heart for the Nittany Lions. i grew up from age 9 hearing all about them. Luckily, Dad was able to save me from being a Steelers fan, or worse... and Eagles fan *shudders*

Ya'll don't get it. We're trying to evaluate which WRs can block the best. That's how you choose which receivers make the team. Catching passes is so 2015.

Dad went to school down in Asheville, NC. went to USC Columbia as well. I go to a private Christian school in the Upstate of SC. but i went to State College High School and have plenty of experience with PSU football. there's a tender place in my heart for the Nittany Lions. i grew up from age 9 hearing all about them. Luckily, Dad was able to save me from being a Steelers fan, or worse... and Eagles fan *shudders*

My wife and I are looking to move into the Carolinas within the next few years, but we'll see what happens. Where I'm at is probably 60% Eagle fans, 30% Steeler Fans, 10% Cowboys / Other.

How the TB has been lately, I don't blame Philly.

No, that had nothing to do with the TB.  I've got a following now.

are we not playing Norwood because he is a starter?

Has Norwood played?

I noticed him in a play before halftime.

hey guess what...i can run that route by byrd all day