Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

21 minutes ago, islandhopper81 said:

They've won every game with Romo. 

Every game? Wow, that's impressive. 

How many games are we talking about?

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Marguide said:

All of them. 

11 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

I have to now. You have no idea how many emails/messages I'm getting these days about things I (we) do. 

For example: I got an email from an angry fan because I didn't say Redskins in my newsletter. I used "Football Club from Washington DC" instead as a joke. This fan has "lost all respect for the Riot" because of it. 

hahahaha amazing.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, ncmonzta said:

A rod, wilson, luck, Mariota and Winston are 5 guys I'd take over Romotional without thinking twice. Idk where all this tony ohno is elite is coming from all of a sudden. Weren't they just considering johnny football in the draft after all of rono's  eliteness ?

People are probably saying he's elite because he's elite. 

Romo is not elite. Good but not elite. He's only considered that status because he plays for the Cowboys. Elite QB's win more than a couple of playoff games by the time they are 35. Brady is elite. Rodgers is elite. Brady takes the Patriots to the playoffs every year with a weak supporting clast. 

Edited by Chief_Chokeaho
  • Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

Romo is not elite. Good but not elite. He's only considered that status because he plays for the Cowboys. Elite QB's win more than a couple of playoff games by the time they are 35. Brady is elite. Rodgers is elite. Brady takes the Patriots to the playoffs every year with a weak supporting class. 

Football is a team game. Was Dan Marino elite? Definitely. Was Trent Dilfer? Hell naw.

And Brady has a weak supporting cast. lmao. And one of the best HCs in NFL history. 

12 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

I have to now. You have no idea how many emails/messages I'm getting these days about things I (we) do. 

For example: I got an email from an angry fan because I didn't say Redskins in my newsletter. I used "Football Club from Washington DC" instead as a joke. This fan has "lost all respect for the Riot" because of it. 

People read those emails you send out?

I kid. I kid. Because I love.

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, blueberryicedcoffee said:

Football is a team game. Was Dan Marino elite? Definitely. Was Trent Dilfer? Hell naw.

And Brady has a weak supporting cast. lmao. And one of the best HCs in NFL history. 

Only a Cowboy fan would think Mario wasn't elite.

Just now, 15 said:

He said Marino was elite.

Shhh. I'm setting up an elaborate trap here.

4 minutes ago, 15 said:

I did not contradict myself at all, actually.

derek fugging Anderson won almost as many games as romo this year and lost just as many, and he's our fugging backup.

The Cowboys squeaked out a win against a shitty New York team, and won by 10 points against two of the worst teams in football this year. Are you honestly proud of that? Are you honestly excited about that haha?

Yeah you did.  You said how can anyone think that winning football games was dependent on one player then proceeded to attack Romo based on team success. You're now disparaging the team based on quality of wins in the NFL. That's an argument that shows a lot of naivete. Which anyone who thinks Romo is not a good QB is full of. 

52 minutes ago, blueberryicedcoffee said:

I'm aware football is a team sport. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm sorry that Romo isn't elite. You're not going to convince anyone here he is either. Nobody is scared of him.

...and be sure to tell your fellow Cowboy fans that Greg Hardy isn't going to do anything spectacular because he is playing the Panthers this week. If anything we will use him as a motivator, more than he will with us. 

You guys struggle with the Dolphins with Romo back and now you're going to beat the Panthers and win the Super Bowl. Please temper your expectations. It's the same story every week with opposing fans. "The Panthers haven't played anybody/Keep Cam in the pocket/Double Greg Olsen/This is a trap game for the Panthers/Cam can't beat you with his arm/etc. By halftime you will realize what you guys have gotten into.

Edited by Chief_Chokeaho

1 hour ago, blueberryicedcoffee said:

I wonder just how many Top-5 seasons he has to have before being considered a Top 5 QB. 50? 47? 128? 

Welcome to the top Panthers board, Cowboy fan! How are you? Who'd you bring with you?

So, how many Top-5 seasons has Tony had?

QB's gone 3-0 when he's played. I can see them taking the division pretty easily since the other 3 teams can't decide if they want to poo or get off the can. Pretty hard to argue he doesn't deserve some MVP consideration, too. He's single-handedly saving their season, especially with his favorite WR back and healed up from that lower limb injury.

SOMEbody needs to crown that man!!!!  MATT HASSLEBECK FOR MVP!!!!

• Pie 7