Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Just now, Montsta said:

Are you happy the Panthers are about to lose?

I'm happy that YOU FOOLS finally realize the problem TODAY was Cam Newton dragging his unfocused ass up and down the field.

short passes and runs up the middle kill us , just attack tillman and roman harper while putting your best player in the slot . offense blitz us cover ginn and olsen and we will do nothing 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DrWu

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • 22 first downs 37 minute possession. No cause for concern here
    • question is why does he hang onto the  ball so long...nobody getting open?  thats usually the case....but i was unable to see where receivers were.... the line collapsed in under 2 seconds with him 6 yards deep in the shotgun and then dropping back another 5 yards....thats a shtty line if you ask me...
    • Let’s not forget had badly our 4-3 got gashed in running game LY and LY we had no pressure  thought our secondary was good Thursday  shaq still out of position a lot and saw him got knocked backwards a few times  new scheme...we will figure it out...too many good players on def