Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

1 minute ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

why would I get banned? I haven't offended anyone or said anything racist. It's me Vs. a fan base with a 15-1 record

Calling someone a girl is a middle school trash talk where one assumes the other is insecure enough to take offense, but in essence it is a reflection on you - your insecurities as a man and your views on women. I've been to Seattle. It's a great town full of great people. You are not from there. You are some inbred form Georgia GTFOU ... you will hang yourself and get banned in abt 1 hr tops ... lol

I am done talking to you

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

You can't just say we lost our #1 WR. All of Cam's stats are lower because of drops. Just the fact they're both close speak more for Newton. Plus before the season began, our schedule was one of the hardest in the NFL.

ALOT of drops. No need to defend Cam's stats, no ones questioning them

2 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

Calling someone a girl is a middle school trash talk where one assumes the other is insecure enough to take offense, but in essence it is a reflection on you - your insecurities as a man and your views on women. I've been to Seattle. It's a great town full of great people. You are not from there. You are some inbred form Georgia GTFOU ... you will hang yourself and get banned in abt 1 hr tops ... lol

I am done talking to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRnEOUxZm0  "Clever girl"  Oh yes, an Inbred from Georgia, because this where the Army decided to send me after 9 years definitely makes me not from Seattle . So much unneeded hostility. Calm down cupcake, you're not doing yourself any favors .

3 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

ALOT of drops. No need to defend Cam's stats, no ones questioning them

I finally found a chart about drops. We are 7th in the league in dropped passes. Seattle is 31st. 

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/team-receiver-drops-percentage/2015/

Suck on that Seattle fans.

Just now, DabDeezNuts224 said:

Sweet google score. I was talking about Ginn's drops.Relax

I was addressing the OP first and then agreeing with you in the second post.

2 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRnEOUxZm0  "Clever girl"  Oh yes, an Inbred from Georgia, because this where the Army decided to send me after 9 years definitely makes me not from Seattle . So much unneeded hostility. Calm down cupcake, you're not doing yourself any favors .

See my last post. 

Russell Wilson is a damn good QB.  He does certain things better than Cam.

If you disregard their teams around them.....

Cam simply can do more overall and presents more issues.  All that is simply bc Cam has a Julius Peppers body to play QB with.  Means he presents a mismatch no one has ever dealt with....and Cam makes the most of it bc he elects to be a pure football player and not a traditional QB.   It likely will cost him one day bc he elects to be a power RB that legitimately does care about contact. 

Both are very different.  Not sure why we can't let different be different.  Cam deserves the MVP and Russell deserves recognition for taking a step forward and finally showing he can be elite and out of a Lynch oriented O where he makes plays off it

9 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I finally found a chart about drops. We are 7th in the league in dropped passes. Seattle is 31st. 

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/team-receiver-drops-percentage/2015/

Suck on that Seattle fans.

Different sites differ on what they actually consider "drops". I think 7th is being kind.

Just now, CRA said:

Russell Wilson is a damn good QB.  He does certain things better than Cam.

If you disregard their teams around them.....

Cam simply can do more overall and presents more issues.  All that is simply bc Cam has a Julius Peppers body to play QB with.  Means he presents a mismatch no one has ever dealt with....and Cam makes the most of it bc he elects to be a pure football player and not a traditional QB.   It likely will cost him one day bc he elects to be a power RB that legitimately does care about contact. 

Both are very different.  Not sure why we can't let different be different.  Cam deserves the MVP and Russell deserves recognition for taking a step forward and finally showing he can be elite and out of a Lynch oriented O where he makes plays off it

Wilson's receivers are also way better than ours overall. 

Just now, TheRed said:

Different sites differ on what they actually consider "drops". I think 7th is being kind.

Yeah probably so. Still shows the large discrepancy between our receivers and theirs.

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Wilson's receivers are also way better than ours overall. 

I agree.  Carolina has the weakest WRs in the postseason and it isn't a debate 

32 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

there is no insecurity, but the lack of fact checking on some of the members here on this board is laughable, especially about Russell's pocket passing 

Most are new people much like yourself. They come off of the comments sections and bring their poo logic here and run the place until we begin to lose, then the posters who don't have a jersey from a second team hanging in the back of their closet stick around and civility ensues. 

In regards to the topic at hand, if it weren't for Cam having the year he has had I would have no qualms about Wilson winning the MVP. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I agree.  Carolina has the weakest WRs in the postseason and it isn't a debate 

Green Bay? At least we have speed and a savvy veteran who knows the nuances of his position. Green Bay has none of that. 

2 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Green Bay? At least we have speed and a savvy veteran who knows the nuances of his position. Green Bay has none of that. 

I think GB is done. They are out of gas. Lucky a$$ redskins will get to play in the div round