Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Recommended Posts



4 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

This is pretty sad. I live in Georgia and I drove to Charlotte to watch the game and had a great time with Panthers fans at the game and for the most part there was some really good people I met. Hopefully nobody from this board because it's pretty embarrassing reading a lot of your posts. We get it, everyone gets it, Cam is having a good MVP year. Why the obsession with Russell? Nobody is mad he isn't MVP, he didn't start the season off that great and we had a rough road but we still made it into the playoffs, broke a lot of records. Carolina finally succeeded at beating us at Home this year finally, out of how many times? and they have beaten you in your house how many times? Not to take anything from Carolina's year but there is no need to act like an Ass hat when Carolina finally gets a good run going. I'll be at the game when in fact seattle does beat Minnesota and i look forward to the match ups. If Seattle ends your season in your house then what will the excuses be when all you have to show for the season is Cams MVP?

 

Tell these things to your compatriots, they haven't gotten the memo that Russell hasn't put together a complete season and are crying about it.  We are laughing at them, which is the entire premise of this thread.  But welcome, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bogart said:

Wilson isn't even the MVP of his own team!  

In fairness: This year he is.

You may have been able to say that the past three seasons.

But he's earned that moniker IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chubbs McGee said:

Sorry Seahawks fans.  As Russell Wilson would say, its just not God's will that RW wins MVP this year.   Cam is the Chosen1

Well im pretty sure i speak for the majority nobody is worried that Russ didn't get MVP as well as i'm sure the these Boards don't reflect the majority of the Panthers fan base

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

Well im pretty sure i speak for the majority nobody is worried that Russ didn't get MVP as well as i'm sure the these Boards don't reflect the majority of the Panthers fan base

You should go to the Seattle boards and police them apparently.

Cause all you see here, is people responding to the ridiculousness of posted article, specifically ABOUT CAM NEWTON on one of those sites.

However, you wanna come here and try to police, whine and opine about what's written in response!??

GTFO with that (respectfully of course).

Have some perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/seattle-seahawks/teamvsteam?opp=5

 

It should be a good game. That 15-1 wont mean much to Carolina fan's if you do nothing with it. If you guys make it to the SB i'll be rooting for you

LOL

Your fear and insecurities are showing. Leave it alone.

More importantly: Carolina's guaranteed to play Jan 17; Seattle's not.

Go win your game first. Then comeback and Talk Mess, if you'd like!?

Cause we know you will suddenly vanish like Amelia Earhart (look her up if you don't know) if the Seahawks lose.

Remember, 5 degree weather awaits your team in Minnesota.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FootballMaestro said:

You should go to the Seattle boards and police them apparently.

Cause all you see here, is people responding to the ridiculousness of posted article, specifically ABOUT CAM NEWTON on one of those sites.

However, you wanna come here and try to police, whine and opine about what's written in response!??

GTFO with that (respectfully of course).

Have some perspective.

I am on that board. And a thread wasn't made about Carolina until this thread here which is already on page 8. Its fun to see what other FANS are posting but this is down right sad. I'm not policing anyone, don't get all defensive, cupcake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/seattle-seahawks/teamvsteam?opp=5

 

It should be a good game. That 15-1 wont mean much to Carolina fan's if you do nothing with it. If you guys make it to the SB i'll be rooting for you

we are talking about MVP of the current regular season

I don't care what's happened in years past- that doesn't pertain to this season's MVP

The MVP doesn't take into account the post-season so yes the 15-1 record matters 

 

You're right in saying 15-1 won't mean much without a superbowl but this is a conversation about Cam's MVP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FootballMaestro said:

LOL

Your fear and insecurities are showing. Leave it alone.

More importantly: Carolina's guaranteed to play Jan 17; Seattle's not.

Go win your game first. The comeback and Talk Mess, if you'd like!?

Gladly. I have no fear or insecurities. If i were Carolina i would be worried considering the results of the last games when Seattle came to your house and considering Cam's LACK of playoff experience. No need to get all defensive. I'll gladly come back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SOJA said:

we are talking about MVP of the current regular season

I don't care what's happened in years past- that doesn't pertain to this season's MVP

The MVP doesn't take into account the post-season so yes the 15-1 record matters 

 

You're right in saying 15-1 won't mean much without a superbowl but this is a conversation about Cam's MVP 

Cam is clearly MVP, he earned it. /Thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...