Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

NFC Playoffs - Seahawks at Vikings

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Hi Five

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • The fact you ask this shows me that you aren’t genuine in any of your concerns in that reparations/black agenda thread. I knew you were gaslighting, just like the many who comes across that topic. It’s even more reason you should keep out of that thread, as you mean no good.   Im willing to vote for Biden, but I’m going to continue to drive home that Black America suffers no matter who goes into office this November. Wealth will decrease, as the projections show that. Biden is a segregationist, and has made many comments that are downright offensive. “You’re not black if you don’t vote for me.”   Again, you know what I want. Lol @ what is my goal. 
    • You don’t strike me as an anarchist. So what’s your eventual goal?
    • lol @ the Lincoln Project. A bunch of conservatives who more than likely have the sentiment “I shouldn’t have to pay for what my daddy and grandpappy did in the past”  Exactly how Joe Biden feels, and has said he feels.    Dudes just want things to get back to normal; the status quo. Biden said he’s bringing things back to “normal”. We all know that normal isn’t exactly good for Black Americans. If they’re on your side, then yea, I’ll pass on aligning with them and you.    Man, this election sucks. I get it though, lol. Anyone but Trump. I was also asked why I don’t like Kamala. There’s a YouTube video where she says she’s not doing anything, specifically, for those that have ancestors that were enslaved here in these United States. That, alone, is enough for me to pass on her.      
  • Masters of PIE !