Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

For better or worse till death do us part.  I'll love you with every beat of my heart. #KeepPounding

I loved the Panthers before I spoke English! (Some still say I don't speak it tho).  Been proud member of this forum since 2003. If I win the tickets, I will take iBBB with me... Who I come to find out is my distant cousin!  There are only 2 Carolina Panthers from Moldova a country on the middle of butt fuging no where and we both are members on here and wish to support our team and scream until our voices are gone.

I need the tickets so i can keep seahag fans out the stadium. 

So ill take the tickets.. I also entered on fb. 

This may be the last year i can see the Panthers play.

Thank you.

I WILL LITERALLY BUY AIRLINE AND HOTEL TICKETS FROM SEATTLE TO CHARLOTTE FOR THIS. MAKE IT HAPPEN FOOTBALL GODS/IGO!

Pretty please. I love my Panthers and would love to have field passes!

I would love to use them.  A experience of a lifetime.  I went to fan fest this season(profile pic).  Can't really afford the tickets for the game.  I've been a Panther fan since day one.  I was young but remember my dad taking me to the season opener at Ericsson stadium.  First game but it was a preseason game.  Last game I went to Clausen was QB.  It was vs the Saints.  We got killed but I've been a fan through every season.  This season has been one of the best other than the superbowl season.  Bless me with these tickets lol.  I'm a hour from Charlotte.  If not I will enjoy it on TV with a few beers lol. 

I love the panthers so much that I poo Blue and Black. 

Apparently this is because I drank too much Ice Blue Kool Aid and ate too much licorice when I was younger, but still........

Awesome move of yours, Igo. The thing is, I live in Canada and can't find a flight Saturday afternoon after the announcement. Friday would be fine though. Then I would put my wife and daughter on a plane Saturday afternoon. They deserve it. We are a die hard Panthers fan family and come down 2-3 times a year for a game at BoA. Our last game was MNF against the Colts. Heavy rain, 4 hrs of standing, no voice after. Worth every penny. Go Panthers!

Since it's random, just dropping in to say thanks, Jeremy! Love the Panthers and I'd love to go!

Awesome of you.  I don't need the tickers but if I win those field passes I will donate them to somebody else on here because I would probably punch Russell Wilson or Pete Carol in the face when I saw them on the field.  I got field passes to the Giants game in 2011 and got in trouble for booing Justin Tuck.  Sometimes it's just hard to turn it off.

To those Hawks fans that will be in attendance on Sunday:

I love the Panthers so much that I originally joined this group to try and create a radical fan faction to spray paint panther logos around the city and pull the fire alarms for opposing team's hotels. 

I was banned from posting for like three years after that. But I'm back on track now baby. I've also entered my late 20s and petty crime has lost its flavor. I LOST MY PRIME. CURSE YOU IGO.