Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackson113

Saturday. Division game thread.

I hope someone sends Ammendola back to the IR where he lives

Why was the Chief trying to catch the ball? I'd a knocked the sh!t out of him too.

Just now, Jangler said:

Why was the Chief trying to catch the ball? 

Serious?

Just now, Jangler said:

Why was the Chief trying to catch the ball? I'd a knocked the sh!t out of him too.

Because special teams players definitely aren't supposed to down the ball at the best possible spot...

/s

Just now, Jangler said:

to down the punt at the 1

it was a good idea by Amendola, but leading with the helmet is idiotic and dangerous. 

These announcers are obnoxious

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Serious?

That would be interfering with the receiving team. So yeah, what the fug was he doing? Did the receiver back away? No he had to hit. Not saying it wasn't a dirty hit, but he didn't have the chance to catch the ball.

1 minute ago, Jangler said:

That would be interfering with the receiving team. So yeah, what the fug was he doing? Did the receiver back away? No he had to hit. Not saying it wasn't a dirty hit, but he didn't have the chance to catch the ball.

Ammendola was clearly letting that ball bounce and the Chiefs guy didn't interfere with any attempt by Ammendola at catching the ball 

Just now, Jangler said:

The returner wasn't at a spot to catch the ball. He can't turn around and launch at a gunners head because he was out of position. It's the  gunners job to down the ball. You literally see a  returner let a ball go every game. I'm surprised this is news to you.