Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackson113

Saturday. Division game thread.

Hmmmmm...crap play calls on 2nd and 3rd down. 

Yeah beg for the flag when you're coaches are fuging calling RUNS to Eddie Lacy.

GB coaches are dumbasses.

Ok good. I'd rather play AZ because they were the best team all year and we hadn't beaten them. It really does feel like every team we face, there is just excuse after excuse of why we won't beat them. 

Fug it. It's digging game day in less than hour! Let's do this!

Just now, PanthersUnited said:

Yea.. I'm not so sure we could handle the Cardinals, they are just so complete man

No they aren't. 

Just now, PanthersUnited said:

Yea.. I'm not so sure we could handle the Cardinals, they are just so complete man

They're a tough team. But we're tougher 

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

You mean like when a running back fumbles and the ball bounces into the hands of a back up te and he runs it in for a td? 

I'm thinking of 11 Russell Wilson fumbles and 11 Russell Wilson recoveries. I'm thinking of an end of game Russell Wilson batted down pass caught by none other than Russell Wilson. Not to mention all the Russell Wilson balloon ball miracle catches. 

1 minute ago, PanthersUnited said:

If you're running scared of the Cardinals after watching this game, you know nothing about football.