Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Divisional Playoff Thread - Seahawks at Panthers

Peaceful easy feeling.

Now let's get a 3 and out, or a pick 6, what ever....

Just now, Apotheosis said:

So..... CAP should just take the rest of the day off

Nah, Toldozer and Cap just had to rid us of that red zone demon that Stewart unleashed a couple years ago.

- Love ya Stewie

- They don't look completely ready for Cam running the ball... EASY 1st down

- Love ya CAP but, damn son, don't get sloppy and careless with that ball in heavy traffic. That's something you NEVER did at Auburn. Tighten that poo up.

Run it down their throats. Love it.

Hope CAP does not let that fumble affect him. Let's see your mettle, kid. 

What a hole on the goal line.  Thinking anybody could have ran through that one.

Not to be a bummer but this is exactly what happened against the Cardinals when we were the 1 seed and  first series when Delhomme had a meltdown :(

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Hi Five

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Above all, I am just ready to see some players who play like they actually want to win. Since the 15-1 season ended, very few players seemed to have any motivation or fire to their play. Many of them looked very bored and not thrilled to be there. I am hoping Ruhle is the kind of coach that values players who really want to compete and win. So far, it seems to be that way. Starting the season will prove of disprove this.
    • I know a white woman who says she's AA. Her parents moved here from South Africa. Pretty sure that makes her a South African American? The biggest thing I take from these past few pages is that Aggie knows who Jodeci is and Kamala most likely doesn't. Man, 2020 politics are wildly entertaining.
    • I mean you highlighted the Putin problem.  As Putin rose people were hesitant to use the f world.  Fascism means Hitler.  Putin clearly isn't doing X, Y, and Z as Hitler clearly did.   We can't use the f word.  Trump literally follows the fascist playbook.   People dismiss his acts and focus on his idiocy.   Oh it is just a coincidence he has devoted every day to undermining or destroying so many of America's institutions.   Did you see him see where he couldn't pronounce Yosemite and spent the morning trashing Morning Joe.    Trump is much more than a troll.  It is why he is currently POTUS.  If he wasn't much more than a troll he....probably would have been arrested 57 times and dead broke at this stage.   Never even getting the chance to pretend to run for POTUS.  Trump is extremely smart.  He just isn't smart at the things we traditionally value nor does he care to be.   
  • Masters of PIE !