Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Panthers Practice Update - California Knows How To Party

Ahhh, that's the reason there weren't enough bandannas for everyone on Sunday. :)

Srsly, thanks Jeremy.

lol when I read TD "was carted off" I got scared for a sec.

Anyone else kind of "sad" Allen is playing after we were so good up front without him vs Arz?

• Pie 6

I hope Allen gets to start and run from the tunnel and bask in his first Super Bowl annnnnd then sit for the rest of the game on 2nd down. 

Ron has to know the hot hand here. 

• Pie 4

17 minutes ago, pstall said:

I hope Allen gets to start and run from the tunnel and bask in his first Super Bowl annnnnd then sit for the rest of the game on 2nd down. 

Ron has to know the hot hand here. 

Feel the same about Harper (Boston) except it wouldn't be his first opportunity.

• Pie 5

59 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

Feel the same about Harper (Boston) except it wouldn't be his first opportunity.

I think that Tre, Ealy, and Shaq will all get a lot more snaps than they usually would, but Ron will "start" the vets. The youngsters all definitely showed up big time against the Cardinals.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Yeah TD usually cartwheels off the field so that's why the cart.

This makes me want to wiggle, but when I wiggle, things start to jiggle, and when things start to jiggle the wife starts to giggle and that, we just cant have.

• Pie 6

Seriously think the NFL should allow the full team to dress for the SB including practice squad guys.  It just doesnt seem right to not give a team member a jersey for the game they worked so hard for all year.

man im getting good feelings about this game...im trying to keep it to myself but i feel like this is our year and we are going to curb stomp the Broncos

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, CatMan72 said:

This

Boston > Harper ... and I like Harper

5 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Anyone else kind of "sad" Allen is playing after we were so good up front without him vs Arz?

We actually got a ton of pressure against Seattle. I believe we got 5 sacks, while it wasn't all from the Dline, the Dline would've had more sacks that game if it was for Russell Wilson scrambling and pulling plays out his ass.

• Pie 1